Author Topic: Is this fat gyno or gland??If any?  (Read 2585 times)

Offline landesman92

• Posting Member
Hey im new here 18years old had "moobs" since 11 years old.Heres some pics,the bigger one is my right,and idk to me it looks pretty bad,same with the smaller but better shaped right one.I used to have puffy nips too along with hard lumps,but not forever,just a strangely fatty chest with a skinny body.btw sorry about bad quality pics,ill try to get better ones.Opinions and comments and what I can/should do?

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/950291bb78424371a2109093c734fe47/px-assets/d4e9dd50dec14f3f84cdeced64b08aa5
http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/950291bb78424371a2109093c734fe47/px-assets/57b3573226d94834aface6afa2fac308

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
First, the pictures you posted aren't very good so it is hard to tell how your chest looks. But from what I can see, you just look like you have a well defined chest. It does not look like a woman's chest at all.

However, if you are unhappy with the way your chest looks, and a few months of a good workout routine does not produce the results you desire, then I'd guess that plastic surgery may be the only option left for you to explore.

You don't appear overweight at all so weight loss won't change the contour of your chest.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline landesman92

• Posting Member
well those pics are picturing myself from a mirror,so Ill put up better ones in a min.And this is what I look like after 2 YEARS of working out,running,lifting weights,so yeah.

Offline thetodd

Youve got gyne, its a mild case though

its not anything that could be combatted with weights or weight loss though. Honestley if its bothering you just start putting money aside now its really not as bad as you imagine but ultimatley it will only be removed with surgery unfortuantley
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline landesman92

• Posting Member
Thanks man.Do you think its enough to get surgery for?Ive seen before and after pics that look alot like mine,so better actually.And would I just need lipo?Would it be cheaper for me if I have mild case?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It all depends on how you deal with it...
COnsidering your case, it would make me think twice honestly. It's visible but... I don't know why I would wait a few years to see how it evolves. You're  18... Still young... Your body can change and make it less visible...
Is it less visible when you're cold ? Is it less flabby ?

Offline landesman92

• Posting Member
Haha no its the same when Im cold,just my nips get harder thats all.My breasts stay sticking out,the left one isnt awful,but the one on the right sticks out alot farther and though they both stick out,their like kinda hard fat.The muscle underneath pushes it out more?And my chest still looks the same ever since losing all the extra weight since 11 years old.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
you have gyne but i think you could still hide it.

Offline landesman92

• Posting Member
I dont want to hide my body.I hate it.I just want it gone so I can walk around shirtless without feeling self conscious,feel free,not get commented for having breasts!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024