Author Topic: gyno or not?  (Read 2870 times)

Offline martin_berge

Is this gyno or not? I feel shy on the beach... but on the other side they feel good.. SHould i do something about it ?
I wonder if I have gyno or not... I feel shy on the beach... but on the other hand they feel good when I touch them..
When i was young i had very big and puffy nipples.. when i grew up they became a bit smaller.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
gyno no doubt about it.!  8) lose weight 1st then see..

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
need to see the rest of you.
I mean if you are a skinny guy then there is no doubt you do have gyne but if you are an over weight ( FAT,.. sorry!) guy, then perhaps not.
(most fat people, female AND male, will look like they have big breasts. but in MY opinion, fat on the chest isnt really breast tissue)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Is this gyno or not? I feel shy on the beach... but on the other side they feel good.. SHould i do something about it ?

This is gyne indeed. Now, if you should do sthg about it, it is up to you to decide what you want, not what the other want. We can give you some piece of advise, for sure, but cannot take a decision for you. It's a personal matter.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
agree with gynefor, it's your body and eventually your call.
mine was like yours last year this time. i was 210 lbs then and 160 now. it got a lot smaller but i can clearly feel the gland tissue under my skin (needs surgery). my suggestion: DO something about it by losing fat. it will look much much better.
good luck

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
How did you lose the weight, LAgyne? 

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Raider Fan,
by doing cardio (started with stationary bike and then cycling classes) up to 8 times a week!! eating 6 small portions of healthy food everyday (majority of them home cooked).
i got all the necessary info from Tom Venuto's book: "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle". you can Google him and the book.
Good Luck

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Thanks LA!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024