Author Topic: GUYS PLZ HELP ME!! FEW PICS ATTACHED...  (Read 3498 times)

Mike99

I am 24 years old i started getting gyne after taking the hairloss pills called propecia, life is hitting me hard hairloss and now gyne. I stopped taking it after about 4 months into started it once i noticed that I'm getting moobs, i thought in time it'll subside and go away but i was wrong it's still here after a year on.

I am looking into surgery cos that's the only way to get rid of it, i did exercise which including jogging and weight training but avoiding the pecs. I am not obese i am slim as you will notice from my pics, i seem to realize that i have a lot of fat on my chest but the nipples pointy.

I hope you guys can give me and idea of how bad my moobs are? Please rate between 1 to 10.

All help will be much appreciated, Thanks..

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I have to say it doesnt look like gyne you have just that you are a bit over weight.
If you read over a lot of posts here , although you will see plenty of guys who encourage you to have surgery at all costs, even the docs here all agree that gyne , per se, is a "contour issue" ie, if your chest resembles a females then you have got gynecomastia. If you have an overweight body in general tho you dont necessarily have gyne ( although you may have)
 In MY opinion, you dont have & if you take a bit more exercise or eat/ drink less, you will achieve a more athletic shape of body. 8) 

Mike99

Fanks pal for ur reply, do u really fing im over weight? People call me skinny to be honest..

Anyone else here to give me opinions and advice on how bad my chest looks??

Is my case mild, or severe??

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
To me, you just look like a regular guy. I would never say your chest is feminine.

The two shots from a weird angle are a bit strange, but the regular shots just look fine.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

I agree with the others ! Nothing that looks like gyno to me ! Your chest looks perfect, maybe need to lose a bit of weight for a better chest...

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
honestly, your chest would be many people's ideal chest after surgery.
i think you just need to lose some fat.

DeeDubStyle619

i agree with these guys. i didnt have to click the thumbnail to check.

Mike99

Thanks guys for your replies much appreciated, my chest was much flatter before as i can remember so that's why to me it's a huge problem it looks abnormal.
Maybe compared to others it may not look that bad but when you have had a flat chest before and then later on you get huge chest resembling bossoms its affecting. I dont know yet what to do but i have contemplated on surgery to either remove fat or gland if there is any or both.

Going to continue exercising to see what results it displays, i do jogging at the moment. Is there any other exercises that might be of benefit, i do weight training but very light. I dont work on the chest as i have read muscle build up just pushes fat or glands outwards.
Please mind any spelling errors or grammatical ones as im half asleep and using my fone. Hope to see more replies, thanks once again people.

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i was really flat, you could see the ribs under my nipple.

i think my gyno is simler to yours very very mild do you have little beads under your nipple?

whats your bmi? <--- for otheres to to grade your gyno more accuratly.

im really skinny (and young 14 in less then a month)
less than 30 days till im 14

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024