Author Topic: Dilatedmuscle- Natural Bodybuilder with gyno :/  (Read 3548 times)

Offline dilatedmuscle

Hey guys im 22, been suffering from gyno since i was 12 here are some pics, let me know what you think.

youtube vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsISy9H4hk&feature=player_embedded

I am 5'6" i weigh 187. It sucks knowing that i will never get rid of the gyno through training, i really want to get surgery but i am a fulltime student and have no money :/

DrBermant

Hey guys im 22, been suffering from gyno since i was 12 here are some pics, let me know what you think.

I am 5'6" i weigh 187. It sucks knowing that i will never get rid of the gyno through training, i really want to get surgery but i am a fulltime student and have no money :/

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia, it can be quite frustrating having a nice cut look distorted by gynecomastia. Your images and video are just too dark and limited to tell much. I prefer my Standard Gynecomastia Pictures or Standard Video for Evaluating the Male Chest for Gynecomastia. Notice the subtle issues that video demonstrates. Too dark, and little can be seen.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline dilatedmuscle

^ yeah they are pictures i used in a bodybuilding forum to mark my progress in a log. I should take beter pictures though, thanks!

DrBermant

^ yeah they are pictures i used in a bodybuilding forum to mark my progress in a log. I should take beter pictures though, thanks!

You are welcome!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024