Author Topic: Hey guys please help give some advice  (Read 1988 times)

Offline sam03

• Posting Member
Hey everyone I've been really thinking about getting the surgery done for a long while now..I visited one surgeon through my family doc..Surgeons name was Dr. Khanna her office is located in Oakville, Ontario… I went for the consultation cost me $150 and was given a warm welcome and told about the procedure..My chest is not too bad its not very noticeable with a shirt on..unless im wearing something really tight. When i'm out swimming I'm not too embarrassed but however when people point it out then i start to notice it more and get paranoid haha. Dr. Khanna did not really have a lot of before after pics to show me and her price was extremely high about $5800 which is really pricey for me. So I did a lot of researching..and found Dr. Craig Fieldings who seems to have much more experience with the surgery. His price is a heck of a lot cheaper too. I scheduled a consolation for early February to see him, and I was told the price range is about $1500-3000CDN which to me seems affordable and reasonable.

So what my main concern is I've browsed enough before after pics with results being from alright to horrible. I've been working out for sometime with alright physic. I'm just very worried about how they cut under the areola to take the gland out from there..some after pics show the nipple looking very deformed ..or it looks unattractive.. Someone please give me some information ill post various photos of how my chest currently looks. I've heard of Lista's method but that is way too pricey for me. Here are a couple of photos
Please give some input

I'm attaching some photos
http://img690.imageshack.us/g/photoon20101214at0216.jpg/

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
I think you could benefit from the surgery. You look much like I did prior to surgery. My doctor did not go through the nipple but made incisions in the pec curve below the breast. They are healing up nicely and I think they'll be hardly noticable in the end result.  I think you'd feel so much better afterward. I think you'll probably need a combination of tissue removal and lipo.  Not a Doc.  Just my thoughts. Best wishes.

Offline sam03

• Posting Member
Thanks for your input pokeweed! I'll ask the surgeon about that method

Offline sam03

• Posting Member
Hey man do u have any post op photos if you don't mind showing?

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
Hoping to post some soon. Waiting for the remaining swelling to go down.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024