Author Topic: Can you tell me if I have gyno?  (Read 2399 times)

Offline ManyProblems

Hello all, I would really like to know if I have gynecomastia. Now before you look at my pics I do have protrusion of the sternum and ribs called pectus carinatum but I do think that it is unrelated even if it is normal it could look worse :D. So I'm interested if I have gynecomastia. I've never had weight problems I'm slightly below 6' 0'' feet with 162 pounds and 24 years old.

I don't think I have puffy nipples, but the surrounding fat tissue is somewhat in excess. I'm still confused though... So please tell me if I have gyne. Yes the nipples are soft while the surrounding tissue is somewhat harder but still soft.

Offline ManyProblems

I've become aware that some members who have/had severe gynecomastia dislike this kinds of threads but I would like to ask this community for input. So if you can tell mewhether I have this condition or not, I would appreciate it very much. Any kind of input would be most helpful.
Also I would like to say that I've read some stories from sufferers of gynecomastia nad although for some of them this condition brought emotional and psychological pain I could not understand I do sympathize with them.
I wish the best of luck and happiness in the future for all current or past sufferes of gynecomastia.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
you don't have it.. your chest is so flat and masculine., come'on dude. ???

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
You don't have gyne, as some people would say,

"Find something else to worry about"  :)

Offline ManyProblems

Thank you for your opinion guys. I'm gonna stick around at the forums if you would have me. Who knows maybe I can offer some encrouagement.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
As a formerly severe gyne person (before surgery), I appreciate what you're saying. We have a tendency sometimes to say "you have nothing to complain about."

I think the proper questions shouldn't be "can you tell if I have gyno"? The question should be "do I look within the RANGE of normal?" Because frankly, if you look REASONABLY normal there's no reason to go through the costs and risks of surgery.

All that being said: you look TOTALLY normal to me, not just within the RANGE of normal. I think you'd have great results if you put three to six months into a strength training program, but you already look fine. You can go without a shirt this summer with no problems at all!

And thanks for your offer to stay around on the boards and offer advice. Too many people (like me!) leave the boards once their own problems are fixed.
DenverGuy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024