Author Topic: Is there any hope for me?  (Read 2486 times)

Offline NewYork2060

This is what I have come to live with:

Would Zeliq help me? Or anything? The beach is totally out of course.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Sure there's hope for you.  You need surgery to get your gynecomastia corrected.  That's all. 

By the way, welcome to gynecomatia.org!

Offline NewYork2060

Would the surgery completely remove these so I actually looked like a guy for once? Or would they just be a tiny bit smaller?

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
You need to see a surgeon who does the surgery. As you can tell by many of the photographs you can have a masculine chest through the surgery. Seeing several plastic surgeons and seeing before and afters (many have a photo book to look through, mine did) will help you pick the doc who is right for you.  Yes you can get the results you want and most have payment plans or medical "credit cards" with payment available. I'm paying mine off at $100 a month with 0 interest the first full year!  Worth every penny to remove the feminine look of my breasts!  So glad to be on the other side!  Welcome to the site! ;D

Offline Dpw

• Posting Member
That pic reminds me of my chest before I lost weight.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
They will be removed, but that's not to say there won't be some scarring in certain individuals.  With severe gyne, where the skin has lost major elasticity, more elaborate procedures are sometimes necessary and these procedures can leave more scarring than cases which are not as severe. 

Scars can fade, however.  Your boobs won't.  The ONLY way to deal with the situation is via surgery from a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon who has a wealth of experience in gynecomastia surgery.  You should try to get as close to your recommended weight range as possible before considering this type of surgery.  And then go for it.  You'll wish you had done it years ago, in all probability. 

A little scarring is more than a fair trade-off for being free of a life-long, embarrassing problem.  

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024