Author Topic: Do i have puffy nipple or gyno?  (Read 3163 times)

Offline orange13

Hi guys, is this slight gyno or anything??

i54.tinypic.com/2hd5j79.jpg

i55.tinypic.com/2vjpwkl.jpg

Im 5'8 and 158lbs. Thanks.

moobilicious

Maybe really really really mildly around the nipple area but I wouldn't classify that as gynecomastia myself. :)

Offline ManBoobahs321

• Posting Member
really really really mildly

what you have is a chest, that many on this board, would love to have.
If i were you id be at the beach every day, I would be going to every water park.

I dont have work today. Easter Obviously.

And all my coworkers invited me to play beer pong at the beach.
Do you think I am going to go?
I would, if i had a chest like yours..

moobilicious

Ahhh man that is harsh ManBoobahs321 - just go dude!! You have nothing to be ashamed of :) We need to represent it - moob style :D

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
You have some puffy nipple gyne, but nothing to be embarassed of. I see a lot of guys with puffy nipples. Don't worry about it!

Offline ManBoobahs321

• Posting Member
Ahhh man that is harsh ManBoobahs321 - just go dude!! You have nothing to be ashamed of :) We need to represent it - moob style :D

lol not cool man

I know my patience will pay off. I also know that I have my full entire life to look fwd to after this surgery.
Im not even 21 yet :) ya see im still young

patience is key in this process, i figured that out a while ago.
if i suffered through this for 8 or so years, since puberty, i can definatly wait 6 months to get all the presurgery stuff outa the way like tests and losin weight

after recovering from surgery and some weight loss, ill be stoked for spring break 2012 haha, ill be 21 also and i can drink all day at the beach for many years to come.

moobilicious

lol not cool man

I know my patience will pay off. I also know that I have my full entire life to look fwd to after this surgery.
Im not even 21 yet :) ya see im still young

patience is key in this process, i figured that out a while ago.
if i suffered through this for 8 or so years, since puberty, i can definatly wait 6 months to get all the presurgery stuff outa the way like tests and losin weight

after recovering from surgery and some weight loss, ill be stoked for spring break 2012 haha, ill be 21 also and i can drink all day at the beach for many years to come.

ahahahaha jk ♥ YOU CAN DO IT MAN!! Nay, you will do it!! :) I'm in the same position as you... sorta :P Just hoping to reduce my body fat % so all I have still lingering afterwards are those stubborn puffy nipples - I've had it for as long as I can remember... but I guess no I got to put in the hard work - good luck dude!! :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024