Author Topic: Opinion?  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Torkoal

• Posting Member
Hello, I'm 16 years old and this has been bothering me for a few years now. I'm seeking your opinion to find out wether it's simple fat or genuine gyno. If it's fat I'll know it's easily fixable with weight loss. For my nipples, I don't know if it's of any use if I tell you that when I touch them they feel like empty skin. Above my left nipple there is a quarter ringlike thing which seems to be like a bit more concentrated fat but I'm unsure. The paint drawing in the album below is an illustration of what I mean. Anyway, I have no feel for that thing. I only feel it as a bump with my hand. I am working out and my chest muscles are rather big. The second last pic in the album below is to show approximately how much the muscle sticks out.

Here is an album: img811.imageshack.us/g/30042011442.jpg/
The first 3 pics are in the mirror so it's opposite, the rest are normal.
In some of the pics I'm flexing.

Thank you for your time.

Offline Torkoal

• Posting Member
Bump...

Offline thetodd

Thats definatley glandular gyne there mate, weight loss wont help ultimatley youl need surgery if you want to go down that route

I can tell your working out, and if you have the surgery youl look cut but if i was in your position now id shift the focus away from the chest and do an all over workout and start getting the cash together for surgery

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Torkoal

• Posting Member
Since I can only feel something on the left pec and absolutely nothing on the right does that mean it's 1-sided? Also, the gland-thing on the left pec isn't very thick, it's just a bit thicker then the rest if that matters at all. And since I'm 16 is there a chance for me to get it for free somehow? Does it depend on my country etc.?

Edit: I'm not focusing specifically on the chest. I'm doing an all over workout - Back, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, Chest, Legs, Calves.

Offline thetodd

When did you start to notice the lumps? You might be able to have hormone treatment if thats the case but its useless if the glands more than two years old.

It could be one sided, youd have to get a surgeon to have a closer look. It depends where you live and your age would be your downfall because at your age most doctors will turn you away and tell you to come back in a few years. Private surgery however doesnt discriminate against your age, just your cash flow!

Good man keep at your routine, go and seek advice from a doc/endo to see if you can try a course of anti estrogens if needed

Offline Torkoal

• Posting Member
Well, I'm not exactly sure when I noticed them but I have a feeling they might be more than 2 years old. I will try whatever I can. I will also try to get as low BF% as possible which would make surgery even easier to complete and I'm guessing minimize scarring. I noticed a very very small lump on the right pect just now after closer examination but I read that after surgery a small ammount of gland is left so that the nipple doesnt shroud in and make it look ugly or something and that every man has glandular tissue. I'm not as worried there.

Thank you for the advice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024