Author Topic: My gyne  (Read 2962 times)

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
So what upsets me most of all about my gyne, are my puffy nips. I honestly think that if I just had a little ol' man boobage, I would not care... but the nips change everything.
[I used myadultimage as they won't delete]

I've had this for as long as I can remember - my third oldest memory, is of my brother making fun of me whilst we were being bathed. Must've been some hormonal change gone wrong, I dunno... if anyone's wondering, I'm big-boned ¬¬
Though always be positive: think of these as my before-op pics :D

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:21:32 PM by scrabble »

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
I feel the same way you do. If I didn't have the puffy nipples, I wouldn't mind the fat or boobage. The puffy nipples make everything worse.

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
One day post op, and things look good  ;D lots of swelling but not much bruising I don't think - haven't had a good look yet. I'll post pics ASAP... right now, recovery. Been given a ton of meds to take, but plus side is I don't have drains - the IV drip was pain enough ¬¬

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
3 Day post op pics. Very happy with the results!

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
Nice dude! I remember seeing your post back in May. Glad to see everything worked out! :)

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
It's very early, but it looks like a decent result. Who was the surgeon?

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Pm'd you the surge's name ;) The bruising seems very minimal - just some light shades of green and yellow, and some purple around the edge of the areola, but overall I have a good amount of arm movement and generally little pain thanks to some killer meds.

The post-op feeling is weird I've read sweet-corn before, and I do visualise kinda like a layer of mushy sweet corn between the skin and the pec muscle, but I'm sure it's just the swelling. Sutures come out at the end of next week :D

The nipple reduction involved cutting around the entireareola, and then cutting around this removed nipple to make it fit so to speak - forgot the name of the technique. Though I was worried I might lose a nipple, it had to be done given that the "crescent" nipple reduction wouldn't have achieved such fantastic results.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
How's the scarring look?

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Thanks for asking but too early to say, but I'm staying out the sun, smoking only 1 fag every two days, and using savlon to keep 'em all clean. Hopefuly the scars won't be too bad - had a mole removed recently [within 6 months] and I can't see the incision, and I cracked my chin open like 4 years ago which has only the faintest of lines so I think I'm a good healer by nature. As far as I'm concerned being gyne free is better than being scarred for life anyways wahooooo!

Don't have too much swelling either, possibly thanks to the meds, but the lack of serious bruising to me says my Surge did this gently.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
Cool. Good stuff. I didn't have too much bruising or pain either. I didn't even take any pain meds.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024