Author Topic: Help me get a new life. Is this Gyno? 25 Yr Old, 140 Lbs, 5'8"  (Read 2663 times)

Offline haribharadwaj1

Hi Guys,  [Pic attached]

http:// imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/img0616p.jpg/

I've had this since age 14. Although I have always been very very lean.

I have been working out since two months and have made decent muscle mass gains although I am an hardgainer.
However, As my chest grows, It pushes the loose tissue out and it ends up looking uglier.

I *do* have the money for surgery, I simply need your opinions if I should go ahead.

Thanks guys!
Rahul

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
From that one pic, I can't really tell.  Your nipples do look slightly puffy so it might just be puffy nipples, but either way, you look like you're in shape.  Why don't you try leaning out?  Try getting your body fat levels down to about 8-10% and see if it still bothers you.

Keep in mind though, if you really want to maximize your weight lifting potential and not worry about the chest protruding out further and further, you're going to have to have that gland removed.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
what I see, your body looks good mate! maybe just the angle.. but If I have your body, Ill just keep it as it is, rather than having scars for the rest of my life.. Goodluck!

Offline haribharadwaj1

Thanks guys, A couple of points..

Even when I was very lean, the chest never got lean enough to be able to see the shape of the muscle.
Even if it is puffy nipples, It is affecting my life.

Also, I work as a consultant where most of my week days are very busy. Maintaining a very low body fat percent is close to impossible especially since my body isn't naturally like that and I need to eat stuff at clients places etc.

I am trying to bulk up muscle mass, and all other muscles but for my chest look good.

To be honest, I am thinking more in terms of aesthetics and a boost to the sex appeal rather than a grave health problem.
If you have any opinions on what I've written above, Please comment.
Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024