Author Topic: Re: do i have gyno?  (Read 3426 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
can't see them.  I can't seem to scroll down.

Offline Youngboi

• Posting Member
You seem to have puffy nipples but no fat/gland around the nipple. Im not sure. I have a random question though, how the hell do you get those bones to stick out of your body so much? I assume those are hip bones sticking out? I just have never seen anyone look like that.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Considering the pictures, I'm not sure if there is gyne or not. There seems to be no fat or gland. Yet, you do have puffy nipples that must poke through your shirt, don't they ?
If you could show more pictures, one taken from the side, one rising up your arms for example ...
Good luck

Offline zen

• Posting Member
that is a slight case of gyne.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
I agree with zender. not sure what is the best action to take though ??? are you taking any drugs that may cause it? family history of anything similar? is it painful? is it growing? I think you should see an endo. I have noticed that surgery doesnt seem to give excellent results for puffy nips cases so be careful. an endocrinologist may (depending on his clinical and lab results) offer drug treatment like tamoxifen for eg and this maybe all what is needed.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 07:46:50 AM by allbah »
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline GyeUnit

• Posting Member
 i was just wondering how did you get through all those years of having puffy nipples when it came to non shirt social events like swimming and shirts vs skins bball games?

Offline ciocan

At a certain point you just don't give a .... , if you let people see that it bothers you ... some of them will try to hurt you , be prepared to fight your battles , don't let them push you and go work out . You will see something wil change at least for me it worked  , i gained more self confidence , and by now even if one would think to make fun .. i became a little to big and strong for them to dare :))

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024