Author Topic: The War with Gyno is over--- Revenge time!  (Read 3241 times)

Offline gyno-saur

• Posting Member
Hi fellow gyno haters

I have just joined this website and after 15 years of suffering from puffy nipples, breasts, and having to deal with family and friends pinching my chest, and always arching my back and having to be concerned what clothes to wear, i decided to get surgery.

I went for a consult 3 fridays ago and then scheduled the op for 2 days later on monday.

people told to take the time to think over the decision to have the op. However after 15 years of wishing them away, you dont need no time to think it over!!

my fiance doesnt really understand why £2.5k was something i paid especially when we are getting married this year and i have to get the ring!!! BUT the thought of having these things a day longer was too much. and also imagine the honeymoon pics!!

Im almost recovered from the op now. still a bit of swelling, but I never had any brusing or colour changes on my skin... i guess its something i wanted to do for so long that i bounced back straight away!! especially since i never mentioned to my family (apart from my brother) that I had it done!! having to act normal was a hard part! lol

Now to the purpose of my post!!!!

I told the surgeon that although this might seem a weird request, but i want the gland that is taken out to be given back to me!!

The reason you may ask?? well its simple... Im going to get a meat hammer, the one with the jagged metal, and undertake a revengeful beating of the $**t that has been the bain of my life for so long!!

I am posting this comment on here as I want to know if there are enough people (as weird as this might sound) who want to watch this payback be carried out live!!

im thinking of doing it next week.... its gona be one hell of a payback!!
im not charging for this, but any donations to help me boost my fiances ring budget, which is what i used for the op, would be appreciated! lol but this is definetely more beneficial for the both of us, than a sparkling ring..

Look forward to feedback so i can then set the whole thing up...
PS the question isnt is this gona happen, coz it is, the question is does anyone want to watch!! here are some pictures of the gyno taken out!! looks like chicken and sweetcorn soup from my local chinese takeaway if you ask me!!

http: //imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/img1413qw.jpg/
http: //imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/img1443u.jpg/
http: //imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/unnamedv.jpg/

please remove the space between http: & //

Look forward to hearing from you all!!
Gyno-nomore!

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
The reason you may ask?? well its simple... Im going to get a meat hammer, the one with the jagged metal, and undertake a revengeful beating of the $**t that has been the bain of my life for so long!!

I've never LOLd so hard! Whilst I'd love to pay to watch you destroy your man boobs, I'm afraid I'd rather be destroying mine! I'd also be willing to bet the satisfaction you'd get out of it will extend far beyond monetary value :P Tell your wife she'll appreciate the surgery in the long run.

Offline gyno-saur

• Posting Member

I've never LOLd so hard! Whilst I'd love to pay to watch you destroy your man boobs, I'm afraid I'd rather be destroying mine! I'd also be willing to bet the satisfaction you'd get out of it will extend far beyond monetary value :P Tell your wife she'll appreciate the surgery in the long run.
[/quote]

Lol thanks for the response scrabble!! there is no payment required, that was just if someone is feeling generous!!

I must say, i am starting to get very scared regarding how much i am looking forward to doing this!
roll on next week!!

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
It does look like soup. That's disgusting bro.

But smash away, that's a great idea. I don't really want to see that, but wouldn't mind seeing some before and after photos.

Congrats on the surgery.

Offline GQguy

• Posting Member
I've felt the same way! I tried to explain the feeling to my girl friend the other day.

Offline Dpw

• Posting Member
You have to be crazy if your serious, literally

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024