Author Topic: Please help, do i have gyne  (Read 1733 times)

Offline peterparanoid17

So i used to be a skinny kid, flat chest and all when i was like 8. Then i became quite large and was so from like 9 till i was maybe 14 or 15. When i got larger my chest did too and i had little moobs. And by the way im not talking a little heavy like i used to look like the michelin man. I was always paranoid and never liked taking my shirt off in public. Recently ive started losing weight and was hoping my moobs would disappear. I have become a lot skinnier but my chest isnt as flat as i would want it. Is it just that i need to tone my body and lose a bit more body fat or do i have gyno. Any advice would be great. Also if I do have gyno what can i do and is it that bad? I need help im really insecure about it.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:01:53 PM by peterparanoid17 »

Offline trinineer

• Posting Member
u dont habe gyne ur just skinny fat. add some lean mass

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
u dont habe gyne ur just skinny fat. add some lean mass

It does look like you have a bit more tissue in your breasts than "normal" for a young man of your build, especially in your right breast. But it's very slight. You are otherwise in great shape. It all boils down to how much it bothers you. Personally, given the risks, I wouldn't get surgery with a chest like that, but that's a personal decision you will have to make.

Offline peterparanoid17

thanks im going to try get in better shape with more cardio and weights for summer and ill post a before and after and see if there is a big difference , thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024