Author Topic: puffy nipples or gyno?  (Read 4481 times)

Offline almost.there

theres no fat deposit behind the nipple, they are just puffy and they have been for 8+ years. been thinking of doing surgery if possible, dunno if it is worth it

even though my body is decent i don't like taking shirt off in public and I can't wear fashionable shirts that are tight because of these puffy nips.

what you think?

EDIT: how do i post pic

when i am cold body looks perfect--when nips are hard, that is... is this a possible surgical fix? what is solution to puffy nipps only (no fat)?

Offline julio

• Posting Member
Just like me , I had puffy nipples too. As u said even I couldn't wear tight tees,fashionable wears,broad neck tees etc. that affected me a lot. Though I got good muscular body , But now I had a surgery done last week. So looking for final outcome after 4 weeks but after surgery thers been drastic change.only solution is surgery.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org, almost.there.

You do have a great looking body, but being unable to take off your shirt in public or wear whatever you want is interfering with your ability to live life normally.  That statement by you said it all, in my opinion, as far as what you should do.  There will be countless situations in the upcoming years where you will NEED to be able to remove your shirt.  

Yes, you have puffy nipples and surgery is the only way to correct the problem.  If it were me, I'd do it as soon as possible.  I don't know how old you are, but if you're still going to school and out for summer break, now would be an excellent time to get the problem taken care of.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon(s) who has done many, many gyne surgeries; the more the better. Look at their before/after pics to help you choose the surgeon that would give you the most confidence.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Nice body but puffy nipple just like me. Damn it. Wish I could take my shirt off this summer but i can't. :(

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
your physique is similar to mine, very thin, toned, but puffy nipples. I actually believe mine were a bit worse and looked more boobish, but as the others said surgery is the only option. I just had mine done yesterday, cost me almost 4 stacks but you can't put a price on happiness. Best investment I've ever made.
f*ck gyne

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
To Almost There and XOXOXO,

The surgical correction of strictly puffy nipples is a pretty simple and relatively inexpensive one, compared to bigger gyne cases.  The breast tissue, when as limited as yours, can usually be excised under local anesthesia.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024