Author Topic: PLEASE LOOK, will these go away on there own ----[Pictures inside]---  (Read 3874 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
hello as you know from my post yesterday im 16 yrs old and had mild gyne for 3 years because of a hormone imbalance during puberty
well.. when i go to the gym i walk back home and i notice a difference in my chest as when my nipples get cold the nipple puffyness reduces

will these go away on there own?

and will chest exercise and cardio help reduce the size of them?

NORMAL

AFTER THE GYM

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
People and Doctors say that Gyne can go away during puberty. I can only go with what they say, that apparently it "can" go away.
It never did with me and most others on this site who got it naturally.

The best part is you are 16 and armed with info on a site like this. You can give it a few years and hope they go. If I was you I would probably do that, and at the same time start saving up for an Operation just in case. I would also insist on seeing an Endo via your GP to make sure your hormones are all ok and so you at least have a base-level as reference in a few years time to see how things have changed.

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
ok thanks, well when i went to my GP a year and a half ago he said that i had a hormone imbalance but it will sort its self out

once my hormones are all BALANCED will it just turn into fat and then easy to burn off.... what will happen?

also i would go with dr levick as he looks REALLY good, it cost LOADS though

whats the average price in the UK for something like dr levick

Offline kingboob

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

HOW THEY HELL DO PEOPLE AFFORD THIS

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

it's obviously not easy to get 4 grand. some people get lucky and get accepted for a loan, some get given from family or friends. others have to save for months on end, but if it's something that affects you everyday then i think it's worth it.
you could try getting it free on the NHS, but to be honest i wouldn't even bother as it's a big risk and could darn you up and be hard to correct (see this thread for details - https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23221.0)
i'm nearly 22 and i've had to sacrifice alot just to start saving and i'm still a long way off.
you're 16? have you just left school and about to go to college? i'd recommend having a year off to try and find a job, and go college next year when you've had it done. don't let it ruin your social life

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member

Offline linkin

• Posting Member
Go to your GP, ask to be referred to an endocrinologist if your hormone levels are abnormal. As you are still young there is a chance that your breast tissue is still in the growing phase (i.e. not become fibrotic glandular tissue) so may resolve spontaneously when your hormone levels settle down although this is unlikely. It also may respond to treatment, for example an anti-oestrogen (e.g. tamoxifen) or one of the new kids on the block, an aromatase inhibitor which will stop the conversion of testosterone to oestrogen (the main problem in pubertal gyne). There is a chance the endocrinologist may prescribe these for you if indicated. They might work, they might not.
If this fails then surgery is your only option.

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

it's obviously not easy to get 4 grand. some people get lucky and get accepted for a loan, some get given from family or friends. others have to save for months on end, but if it's something that affects you everyday then i think it's worth it.
you could try getting it free on the NHS, but to be honest i wouldn't even bother as it's a big risk and could darn you up and be hard to correct (see this thread for details - https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23221.0)
i'm nearly 22 and i've had to sacrifice alot just to start saving and i'm still a long way off.
you're 16? have you just left school and about to go to college? i'd recommend having a year off to try and find a job, and go college next year when you've had it done. don't let it ruin your social life

my mum will never get a loan of 4k just for a surgery especially when the doctor said it will go away in time

we dont have a spare 4 grand

if my hormone levels are normal and blanace what will happen?

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
i don't have a spare 4 grand, it's taking me alot of time to save for it, and i don't consider it a luxury. i've had it since i was 12 and have known about it since i was 15/16, so i've basically waited 5 years just to get to this point where i have the tools to save up.

i think you just need to accept it's not going away and start figuring out ways to pay for surgery.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
how much is the surgery here in California near long beach? Im planning to get it done since im a nurse and earning well.

Offline fingerit

• Bronze Member
Probably best asking in the USA section buddy. All the best though!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024