Author Topic: Operation booked - Levick - 18th Aug  (Read 3356 times)

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
I can't begin to explain how excited/nervous/anxious I am about FINALLY securing the money and booking a date - it's all been a bit of a blur really.

I had my first consultation with Mr. Levick a few months back, and was ready for an operation until the money didn't come through like I had hoped - I had to cancel :(

I emailed his office the other day to make another consultation and was told I wouldn't need one, and they offered me a few dates including the 18th August - 2 weeks away - I am incredibly nervous but can't wait to finally lose the moobs and start properly training to get a flat belly too...

I also can't explain enough how much help reading through all of your threads/posts have been, and without knowing that there are so many people going through this and being able to talk about it helps so much. Both my Mom and my Girlfriend know and have been incredibly supportive (which has helped loads too) - I think I'll leave off telling my Dad for a while, see if he notices anything once I've had it done...

I will put up some pre-op (can't believe I can say that) photos soon and will use this thread to keep you all updated with my progress.

One quick question I did have, is how long roughly are you out of action? I've booked a week off work (only an office job) but have got plans with friends to go camping at the end of the month - do you think it would be worth cancelling it?

Appreciate all of your help so far lads, you really have helped so much!

Roll on the 18th August!
Surgery with Mr. Levick on Thursday 18th August 2011 - currently recovering!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Awesome mate it's so good to know a date isn't it.
Get lots of food ready for after ur op. You will need someone to drive u home the day after.

Should be ok for the camping but ur gonna have to see how u recover.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
What do I need to do to prepare?! Where do you get the compression vests from?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
What do I need to do to prepare?! Where do you get the compression vests from?

Got mine from underworks mate, you better order yours quick though coz they can take a couple weeks to ship.

Shave ur armpits just before you go in. Get food and entertainment ready for post op and thats about it.
Oh, get some arnica and vit c tablets.

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
good luck mate :) i've got mine booked with karidis on the 16th august, really nervous as well haha
do they not give you a compression vest? i was under the impression with karidis one is included, would have thought they'd throw one in for how much the surgery costs
Surgery with Dr. Karidis, 16th August 2011: currently recovering  https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23731.0

Offline kingboob

good luck mate :) i've got mine booked with karidis on the 16th august, really nervous as well haha
do they not give you a compression vest? i was under the impression with karidis one is included, would have thought they'd throw one in for how much the surgery costs

No, you have to buy your own.  Karidis is more expensive overall anyway.

Camping should be OK assuming no complications or anything, but you will need to take it easy as you might be a bit tender around the chest area.   

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
you get two included for free, just asked someone who had the surgery with him.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
I've seen some quality results with Levick on here so no doubt you are in great hands. Enjoy the countdown until surgery  8)

Offline kingboob

you get two included for free, just asked someone who had the surgery with him.

You mean you get 2 free with Karidis.....

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Hi Kieran_22,

I'm booked for surgery with Levick on the 18th aswell!

8am to be exact!

How are you feeling about it mate?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
You guys are gonna be fine !!
Levick is a legend

Keep us posted on how u get on

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Hey mate how are you feeling?! We're finally gyne free!

For anyone wondering about the Levick procedure, I'll be keepking a diary here:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23932

I hope it can be of some help to someone in future  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024