Author Topic: Choices and Prices  (Read 2605 times)

Mike99

Hi guys.

I'm thinking of going for a consultation soon and wanted know the current price for surgery with Levick & Karadis.

I'm not sure but I think Levick increased his price. I have read some recent post's from guys who have had surgery recently with him and have paid in total around about £3800. It shows it's now £3855, is that including consultation? Which I think is a £100. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I am still undecided about who to go with, should I let price be a factor when deciding between these two surgeons?

I've been on this forum some time now reading post after post, it's been of great help. Thanks to everyone on here who has shared their stories and advices, without your help I probably would have ended up with a crap surgeon and worse looking chest.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Firstly you won't go wrong with either karidis or Levick. These guys are the daddy's, they've done these operations more times than we've had hot dinners and get great results.

No, you shouldn't decide who to go with based on price. Go by which surgeon u feel most confident with and who provides the best aftercare etc.

Levick is 3850 including consultation fee btw

Best of luck with your op and keep us updated on how you get on.

Mike99

Thanks somedude999 for the reply. Yeah these guys do sure do alot of these ops, I've seen your results with Levick and I must say it looks amazing. You must be so glad this nightmare is over.

I might go for Levick but not yet decided, only because I like the way he only uses one incision through the armpit to do the whole thing.

I checked on Levicks site, the price is now at £3855 he must have put up the price recently, I'm hoping this new price is with the consultation included. 

Yeah defo once I get the op done I shall post results on this forum as it has helped me a great deal.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Yeah, either will be a great investment.. this site pretty much proves it :)
If you're leaning towards Levick because you wanna save some cash, just go with him.. you won't be disappointed, and I doubt you'll regret not going to Karidis instead.
Who you closer to?

Mike99

Thanks sawyer for the input. I'm more closer to Levick so that's another reason as to why I perfer going to him over Karadis.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Go for it then mate :D you'll get pretty much the same result from both.
You got the money and everything else sorted?

EDIT: just came across this Levick diary by 2B||!2B, https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23932, incase you hadn't seen it. Might be worth reading :)

Mike99

Yeah I got the money and everything sorted, well almost. I need to hit the gym for at least for 3months straight want to get in tip-top shape before I go for the op.

Checked the link out mate, thanks for that. Reading people's experience gives me more info on what to expect which is great. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Good luck mate and keep us updated on how you get on. Good plan on getting in shape first, it will assist in getting a better result in surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024