Author Topic: Please Look - Going Doctors Next Week - Calling Paa_Paw Especially!  (Read 2932 times)

Offline adam9140

• Posting Member
Hi ive had it for 3 years, it itches and i get a dull pain once or twice a week in both nips ,so it means its active , i know its decreasing as ive noticed a decrease in size through shirts etc.

FYI- when i hold my nipples, its to show where my thumbs meet , meaning the glands directly behind the nipple, the thumbs meeting means theres no gland behind my thumbs.

Offline adam9140

• Posting Member
Other Picture

FYI - please dont tell me it looks fine, it doesnt for someone of an ok athletic build who is looking to become a personal trainer it matters alot , so much so i was at a point where i was going to stab my nipples with a pin to get rid of the puffyness.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
OK, I will not tell you that you look just fine.

As I've said many times, size is not the measure of how bad gynecomastia is. The opinion of another person is of little matter either. If it truly bothers you, then it is bad. That is the only realistic way of looking at this.

You did not say what kind of Doctor you will be seeing, might I ask?

My hand is not big enough to reach around my breast and pinch it as you pinch yours with your fingers; but even so mine is not too bad because it actually has very little impact upon my life. In this age, where information is so easily exchanged, I had hoped that knowledge of our condition would be such that the condition would cease to be an issue. Sadly, Gynecomastia is actually more of an issue now because of the artificial standards of physical perfection that are paraded before us.

One of my grand-daughters just got breast implants so she could look normal. She was a C now a DD. She looks like a small boat with way too much sail.
Grandpa Dan

Offline adam9140

• Posting Member
OK, I will not tell you that you look just fine.

As I've said many times, size is not the measure of how bad gynecomastia is. The opinion of another person is of little matter either. If it truly bothers you, then it is bad. That is the only realistic way of looking at this.

You did not say what kind of Doctor you will be seeing, might I ask?

My hand is not big enough to reach around my breast and pinch it as you pinch yours with your fingers; but even so mine is not too bad because it actually has very little impact upon my life. In this age, where information is so easily exchanged, I had hoped that knowledge of our condition would be such that the condition would cease to be an issue. Sadly, Gynecomastia is actually more of an issue now because of

One of my grand-daughters just got breast implants so she could look normal. She was a C now a DD. She looks like a small boat with way too much sail.

A regular gp , doctor , the first doctor 4 months ago didn't know slot about it , he just said testosterone will surge and shrink them when
Your finished puberty. When I go I will ask for hormone imbalance test , then hopefully I will get tamoxifen citrate, if that fails surgery

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are correct that the Dr. you saw really did not know much about Gynecomastia.

The assertion that a Testosterone surge would reverse the problem is totally wrong.

Body builders fight the battle of all battles when their androgens go too high. When anabolic steroids are used the body will sometimes react by simultaneously converting the surplus Testosterone into Estrogen and reducing the normal output of Testosterone. This allows the Estrogen to become the dominant hormone in the system and Gynecomastia is the result. Reactions of this sort are the reason why a person is foolish to attempt hormonal treatments on their own.

I read an article a couple of years ago about a body builder who got really carried away with his use of steroids. His testes shrank and he wound up with hormone levels that would have been normal for a 9 year old girl. Self treatment with hormones is a very bad idea.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024