Author Topic: 2nd consultation booked  (Read 6086 times)

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Hello All,
I had a consultation with Dr. Karidis last year and was in 2 mind about surgery but having lost around 1 stone and not training for about 2 months my gyno has become very noticeable.  Some may think it's not that bad but my side profile of my chest has not contour line.
I can actually feel the glands when i squeeze my chest....very depressing.....i've very happy with my physique but i've never gone topless on a beach.......i think it's about time.. 8)

I have definitely decided to have the surgery done but just want to ask Dr. Karidis a couple of questions.  i'll post up my before and after pics once i've had the surgery done.

I can actually feel the glands when i squeeze both of my chest and there seems to be fat lurking around the sides of my chest which i just can't shift. 

here's a pic of me.  as you can see, left chest is lower than my right which is down to the gyno

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Best of luck mate, you're in good hands with Karadis. You obviously train hard, and time to show off the hard work without the gyne.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
With a body like that, it's a shame you haven't been topless on the beach. Make sure you don't talk yourself out of the op, i've been lording it on the beach all summer (weather permitting) with my tiits out at every chance. Very liberating having it gone...bloody expensive, but worth every penny.
Every morning without fail when i wake up at 6am and take a piss i stare in the mirror in the bathroom which is next to the toilet and gives me a perfect side profile of my chest, an angle i used to HATE looking at, now every morning i'm stood pissing and admiring my chest lol, so even though it cost a lot, i'm still enjoying every last benefit of the money i spent lol

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Thanks for the replies guys.
I had my consultation today. I will book my surgery after checking with work when I can take a week off.

I have some stubborn fat which I have been unable to get rid of through diet etc. i believe it's part of the gyno. I supposed i could

Anyway, i was told that getting rid of this stubborn fat will not be covered by the gyno surgery and will cost extra..an extra £800!!!

In total, i will be paying £5033.

I know it's very expensive but i dont want to regret not having this surgery done.

I'll post some pics up of gyno from a side view later.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Thanks for the replies guys.
I had my consultation today. I will book my surgery after checking with work when I can take a week off.

I have some stubborn fat which I have been unable to get rid of through diet etc. i believe it's part of the gyno. I supposed i could

Anyway, i was told that getting rid of this stubborn fat will not be covered by the gyno surgery and will cost extra..an extra £800!!!

In total, i will be paying £5033.

I know it's very expensive but i dont want to regret not having this surgery done.

I'll post some pics up of gyno from a side view later.

Seems like its gone up? I thought it was about £4200 all in, with Karadis. (gland removal/lipo). Or do you mean you want fat removed from another location aswell as the chest?

Offline zm

• Silver Member
It's fat just underneath the armpit which Dr. Karidis said is classified as another part of the body other than the chest....this will cost an extra £800. i'd rather spend this money now than regret not having it done.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:07:13 PM by zm »

Offline zm

• Silver Member
here's a side view pic...
notice the bottom line of my chest going to my armpit. that's the stubborn fat i am referring to:

Offline ch6971

Hi mate you have pretty much exactly same gyno as me, I also train regularly. Would really like to see an update on how your op went?? I have the money saved to see Dr. Karidis just need to sort time off work...

Offline thetodd

Someone else on here had to have that fat on the armpit lipo'd, and it was indeed an extra £800 i cant remember his name off the top of my head. I do think its a bit cheeky though as he goes in from the armpit ;)

with that lighting/angle id agree youve got gyne, should have a really good result!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Surgery finally booked for the 15th of March.

Their fees have gone up.

Gyne removal: £2750
Lipo for underarms: £800
Hospital fee: £1708 (has gone up £50 apparently)

So in total £5258.

I'll be getting the blood test done at my GP.

A lot of money to pay. i'm just hoping i dont regret my decision.  ???

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
£5258??

robbing bastard

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
Surgery finally booked for the 15th of March.

Their fees have gone up.

Gyne removal: £2750
Lipo for underarms: £800
Hospital fee: £1708 (has gone up £50 apparently)

So in total £5258.

I'll be getting the blood test done at my GP.

A lot of money to pay. i'm just hoping i dont regret my decision.  ???

for goodness sake. so a few days before my consultation i found out the fucking prices have went up

how much has the straightforward gyno removal gone up then? not including the extra you are getting? this is a joke

Offline zm

• Silver Member
just the gyno removal when i was quoted last year was about £4200 if i remember. however, as mentioned, i'm having some lipo under my arms which i can probably do without but it's stubborn fat that i'd rather get rid of now. without the lipo under the arms, it would have cost me £5033. last year, but this year it's costing 5258. the price has gone up by around £225....when i queried the extra £225 i was told that it's the extra hospital fees as i'll be spending slightly longer in theatre due to lipo which i thought was a bit unfair.

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
just the gyno removal when i was quoted last year was about £4200 if i remember. however, as mentioned, i'm having some lipo under my arms which i can probably do without but it's stubborn fat that i'd rather get rid of now. without the lipo under the arms, it would have cost me £5033. last year, but this year it's costing 5258. the price has gone up by around £225....when i queried the extra £225 i was told that it's the extra hospital fees as i'll be spending slightly longer in theatre due to lipo which i thought was a bit unfair.

sorry if i have misunderstood, but are you suggesting that normal gyno removal has went up from £4200 to over £5000? or did you mean WITH the lipo instead of without where i have bolded it?

if anybody who have been quoted the price for normal gyno removal recently let us know what they were quoted?

Offline zm

• Silver Member
sorry mate....i meant with lipo...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024