Author Topic: Consultation In Two Days  (Read 2042 times)

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Have my Consultation on Sunday with Dr Bert Oelbrandt from the SingleBerg Clinic in Belgium. I know some on here were very interested in how it goes as he's a very experienced Plastic Surgeon and the prices in Belgium are obviously cheaper.  I'm trying not to get to excited and hope this is a positive step towards being Gyno Free. Will post my thoughts when I get back.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Good luck mate.

What's the price?

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hi mate, right well had consultation in London today, Lipo & Gland is £1950, I have pre-disposed Gyno from Puberty with a little gland underneath..no surprises there, Dr OelBrandt was excellent, totally professional, saw lots of pics from op's, was well impressed, gave me lots of info & help. Due to my work/annual leave commitments it'll be in the new year for the op, I can't wait. For those who are finding it hard to pay the extortionate UK prices of £4000 + I would strongly recommend The SingleBerg Clinic. Dr Oelbrandt comes to the UK every couple of weeks to London for Appointments.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Sounds good.

Does that include accomadation and travel costs ?

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
The travel is by Eurostar and the Hotel costs are £200, so thats around £2300 all in...not bad. My mate is off to The Northern Clinic next month and he's looking at £4000. I've tried to talk him out of it but he's in the forces and he's restricted on dates.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024