Author Topic: November surgery, before & after  (Read 1238 times)

Offline brad_titt

• Posting Member
Hi all

I decided to stick my photos on here since everyone else's helped me so much with my choice of surgeon.

I have had this problem since I was 14. I had the usual comments in the swimming pool and minor jibes from mates. A drunk dude guy once came up and tweaked my nipple at a bar at uni. I haven't really ever sat topless on a beach or by a pool even though I'm in my mid-twenties and I haven't ever worn a white t-shirt. It's meant I have put on weight to make it look like a by-product of having had too many pies and has done my posture no good whatsoever.

I'm now sat in an internet café in my home town getting ready to jump onto a train to an overnight hotel I booked just down the road from where I'm having surgery. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I've been building up to this for six or seven years now (since seeing this site) and haven't told a soul what I'm doing, even though I have flatmates to avoid on my return. It has never felt more like a dirty little secret.

Took some "before" photos last night, I'll post these up once the results come in, along with a little description of how it all went. For now, wish me luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024