Author Topic: Scar tissue/Hard tissue PIctures  (Read 8876 times)

Offline samsung174v

• Posting Member
  • I am living a new life now
ok i took pics of both of my side. I have about 2 1/2 weeks of surgery here. I am just very worried about the hard tissue on one side as you can see. Right now the scabs are almost gone, and the scar is like barely visible :) but the hard tissue still worries me. What do i do!?

« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 04:50:11 PM by samsung174v »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Your PS should be able to advise about that.  It can take 6 months to a year to see the final results.  The tissue may settle down by then.  

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Its called patience. Even if you don't massage, it will soften on its own over time. You body is designed to heal as quick as possible. That why you have a scar after a surgery, or injury. Little by little over time, the scar will get better. The stiffness will go away. The color will match the surrounding tissue. It takes time. There are other ways you can increase the quality of the heal.
dermabrasion, Maderma neosporen etc. Massaging will speed up the recovery.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
They did a good job on you. I can't even tell theres hard scar tissue . The scaring blends in very well also. DO you have any before pictures?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
no before pics, but that looks good. It's been just over 2 weeks? Try going 26 weeks (6 months) and make a judgment then. I think it looks pretty good and will only get better with time.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 05:32:00 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024