Author Topic: need advice please  (Read 1925 times)

Offline jayeo

Hello,

I am a 46 year old male.  6"1 185lb.  I have been been on testosterone cypinate for one month (.75 cc a week).  I was not taking an anti estrogen.  2 weeks ago I noticed that my nipples were puffy and sore.  In addition I have developed some fat under the nipple area and in my chest that was not their before.  I am trying to avoid disaster.  I am getting estrogen checked and will be prescribed an anti estrogen -  Armidex. Next week  3 weeks after i noticed symptoms.

My question is should I be suggesting femara or Nolvadex instead?

HOW MUCH IN YOUR OPINION IS GLAND VS FAT?  

Once the estrogen is lowered will my nipples go down as well as the fat/gland.  Assuming working out and eating clean.

Or is it too late and will need surgery.  Would the surgery just be lypo of the fat and gland or removal of the entire gland and lypo?  

Any additional comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:44:27 AM by jayeo »

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
It does not look bad. Sore nipples is a sign of active gyno when taking testosterone. You mentioned that you are taking .75cc. Is that .75cc of the 100mg or 200mg strength? I'm on test like you, but I take 100mg every 10 days and no anti-estrogen.

Regarding anti estrogens, nolvedex is good but there are better options. Nolvadex is just a receptor blocker. You can still have high estrogen levels, but it will not effect your chest.

Armidex is good, but it does effect your lipids.

Femara is also good, but it drops your estrogens levels too low. You will get aching joints, low libido, overall crap feeling.

Aromasin is the best anti estrogen on the market. It's very effective and does not have side effects. The only drawback is the price.

When you get tested be sure your doctor orders the Estradiol Sensitive Test and not the total Estrogen test. If you know what lab your doctor uses I can give you the exact test order number. Good luck brother..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024