Author Topic: Please give your assessment on my Gyne! (Esp. Doctors)  (Read 2757 times)

Offline tshock

• Posting Member
hey guys,

My puffy nipples have always bothered me.  I 've never met anyone else with this problem. I noticed them when I started going through puberty around 10 years old.  I am 21 now and they haven't changed, which makes it pretty clear that it is probably gyne.  Some may say my case is mild but I just want some opinions on this.  I have had a love for bodybuilding since I was 12, with my inspiration to start working out being that I could hopefully get more muscular to distracted from my nipples.  I know some say to avoid chest exercises but I definitely didn't do that lol.  The pictures range from age 17 to currently.  Sorry I don't have any younger than this.  In the picture of me at 17 I have much lower bodyfat than I do currently.  Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Offline tshock

• Posting Member
Oh and I am nearly 5'7''.  First picture I was probably around 140 lbs.  Now I'm around 168. 

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Your gyne isn't that noticeable. Doesn't look like the gland makes your nipples stick out abnormaly. But if I HAD to give you a suggestion, i'd say that you looked better @ lower bodyfat.

Offline tshock

• Posting Member
Thank you for your comment, and I agree lower bodyfat is a better way to go.  But why are my nipples or areola so large?  the actual size from even a straight on view seems much larger than average.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Whether your body fat percent is low or not, the actual breast tissue on top of your muscle will not change.  Yes, your overall physique looks better at the lower BFP, but you still have some aomount of breast tissue -- which would require surgery to remove it.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
yeah i reckon you have it, im looking at getting mine removed and yeh doesn't look as bad at low bodyfat, but you cant stay sub 10% your whole life and it will always be on your mind when you bulk. I reckon you get the surgery

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
yea its not too noticeable since your chest is pretty muscular but i remember i had just puffy nipples now they have gotten larger too where i notice it more than my muscle

Offline tshock

• Posting Member
Thanks for all your comments...I'll have to think about it.  I just wanted to know how noticeable it was to other people because I've had several girl friends say they couldn't tell...which is hard to believe.  I know plenty of guys that have pointed it out though.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
To be honest, it just looks like you have large pecs from working out.  The side view you posted looks a bit more like gyne though.  Hard to say for sure looking at pics!  Your first one at lower weight looked perfect, not even a hint of gyne.  I'd try to get down to that level again first before doing anything.  That's the only way you'll know for sure.
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024