Author Topic: Pretty sure I have gyne  (Read 1997 times)

Offline dodge_1234

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I've been a long-time reader of this forum and I've decided that this is the year that I sort my gyne issue out. I've had an issue ever since I can remember, and as a lean guy (5'6", around 60kg) it's never been easy to hide. It was less noticeable during my teens and early twenties, but over the last few years (I'm now 30) it's gotten a little worse. I also used to keep fit but I've also let that slide over the last few years which probably doesn't help.

I haven't got the worst problem in the world, but it's enough that over the last few years it's sucked my confidence levels. It looks worse when I'm wearing t-shirts or jumpers, so I've avoided wearing those over the last few years as well.

Anyway, here are some recent photos, I have more if needed. Could you guys give me your opinion, both readers and doctors? I think I already know the answer, but it would still be good to get some other opinions.

Thanks.

Offline dodge_1234

• Posting Member
Hey guys, anyone have any thoughts on the pics I posted above?

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org.  

The pics aren't the greatest but there does seem to be a little raised mound on the right, and is suggestive of mild gynecomastia.  Your hairy chest actually conceals things more than most. 

Only you can decide how much this bothers you and if you want to consult a surgeon about it.  Your chest still looks relatively good to me and would probably not be that noticeable in public.  To me, that's THE main criteria for seeking surgical correction, or not.  

Some men have gyne SO pronounced that they cannot even attend a function where they might have to take off their shirt.  That's when you know it's time for surgery.  

But your chest looks to have very mild gyne, if that.  I don't believe I would be considering the surgery route yet, if I were you, but I'm not you.  In the meantime, if it bothers you a little too much, a compression shirt can work wonders.  It not only makes you look better, but it also makes you FEEL better about yourself.  It also buys you time until you make a decision and have enough money to cover the surgery.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024