Author Topic: My gyne situation  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
I've had this issue pretty much since I hit puberty, and it seems to have fluctuated a bit over the years but it seems to have settled out by now. I realize mine isn't that bad, and I'm not crying my eyes out over it asking for instant solutions but it does have an effect on my self esteem, social life, and intimate relationships as I'm sure I don't have to say twice; everyone here is familiar with. That being said, I do have a gameplan. First off, as you can see I'm not exactly a big guy, and I've gathered I have an extremely high metabolism, given over the past few years I've eaten quite..unhealthily..especially in college, and haven't gained a bit of fat. Recently I've been swapping out the Mcky-D's for the good stuff and have been doing some lifting and cardio workouts. It's definitely trimmed up everything but my chest, which has definitely made the gyne more defined, but no more noticeable, if that makes sense. Ok, anyway, gameplan. I'm going to continue hitting the eating right and working out thing pretty hard, as well as some protein shakes to see if I can pack on a bit more muscle as I work to save up for eventual surgery. I'm estimating a few months to get to that point. I figure that way, I can see where I'm at with where the diet and exercise has got me, while surgery will be a financially viable option at that point if I choose to go that route.

Oh, yeah, everyone's favorite part, pictures!

Yes, i drew on myself in the third picture. I haphazardly outlined the portion of my chest that is not solid muscle, aka fat and/or gland, for what it may be worth to the experts. Also, if not already noted, my left side is somewhat worse than the right, and a bit sensitive at times.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No member of my family has a chest that flat.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
I know it isn't bad by any stretch based on the standards here, but it still exists so I thought I'd share.

Offline blackchevy

• Posting Member
Z31T, i have the same case as you! pretty lean, just have that extra tissue which makes your nipples puffy, i had my surgery about a month ago. once you build up that chest by benching and all it tends to push the nipples out further, but i think its worth it. now that i had my surgery my chest is shaped pretty nice.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I did not mean to be sarcastic.

What I or anyone else may think is unimportant. The only opinion that really matters is yours. If the condition bothers you it is bad. If it does not bother you then obviously it is not bad. Size is not the measure of how bad it is, how it impacts your life is the only measure of how bad it is that really makes any sense.

I am certain that you could find a surgeon that could sculpt your chest and minimize the nipples if that is what you are looking for.

Offline gymfreak

• Posting Member
I have exact same nipples, i need help and advice on how much surgery costs for this type of treatment

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024