Author Topic: Karidis is a busy man. Consultation booked for 21.05.12  (Read 1144 times)

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Bit of a shame really, I was really hoping I could just pop into his office next week some time! Unfortunately that's not the case and I'll be waiting a little over 6 weeks. Doesn't look like I'll be done and dusted with this in time to catch any of the summer - anyway, happy to get something in the diary!
My Trip Report (Preop & Postop pics).

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
He must have a holiday booked somewhere exotic.  Might be worth ringing up again and asking if they can let you know of any cancellations.

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Asked the lady on the phone to kindly let me know if there would be but she said it's very unlikely (which kind of made me think she didn't make a note of it) - also reiterated it in a follow up email but we shall see! So it looks like it'll be the end of June at the earliest to get everything done providing I follow through!

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
I would still ring up tomorrow and ask that you only need a 10min consultation as your pretty sure you want to book in for surgery.  Might be worth speaking with Nicola Barnard as she arranges the surgery bookings and if she knows your a guaranteed booking then she might squeeze you in.

Don't give up just yet, try every avenue possible.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024