Author Topic: Advise pls  (Read 1581 times)

Offline James22

• Posting Member
Hi -

From what I have seen and read here I have quite a severe case which I have been dealing with over the years with compression vests. However have finally decided  to get It sorted.  The surgery I require would involve removal of all the excessive tissues, removing excess skin to tighten everything and then making the areolas smaller and re-positioning the nipples. I see there are only two surgeons mentioned on these forms which seems a bit odd given the number of Plastic surgeons in the uk. That aside has anyone had the exact procedure described above done in the uk? If so which surgeon have you used?

Pictures wise is very similar to
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/4/severe-case/
Cheers for any help

Offline thetodd

You can walk into transform or any other third party agency and find a surgeon that way. The reason why there are two popular surgeons on here is because people want the best, and since they will do this operation every single day you're in the best hands!

Your case sounds quite severe,you may need a revision surgery with all the work involved. If i was in your shoes id go with Paul Levick, as revisions will be free and the price is capped at £4k? for everyone no matter how severe. Same goes for Karidis but you would have to pay for revisions.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline James22

• Posting Member
Hey - cheers for the reply. I guess what I am trying to understand is what makes them 'the best'? They seem to also offer other procedures other than male chest surgery.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:44:40 AM by James22 »

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hi mate,

If your worried about cost + the credentials of various surgeons, just to let you know I am having my op done next week in Belgium for half the price of UK costs and with a top surgeon, following exhaustive research, and deciding to part with my hard earned cash. I will be revealing all Post-Op with Pre/Post OP pics and my opinion based on my experience. I hope it might help you make an informed decision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024