Author Topic: Mediczech  (Read 2341 times)

Offline goatboy

Hello I have been turned down for gyne surgery on the NHS and am going to have to go private.  It looks like being about 3-4k here in England so I've started looking into options abroad and found this site

mediczech dot com

In Czech Rep plastic surgery is actually more strictly regulated than here in the UK the surgeon is Dr. Vera Satankova and she is is a member of many medical associations, for example the Czech Association of Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Allergan Academy. She is also a member of The Czech Medical Chamber and The American Medical Association.

Just wondered if anyone had experience of using mediczech or going abroad for surgery in general?

Thanks

They have quoted £1,900 so about half the price of

Offline nogojoe

• Bronze Member
I can't find that doctor listed with theAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons (www[dot]plasticsurgery[dot]org/)

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I only found 5 plastic surgeons from Czech Republic listed as international members of ASPS, and Dr. Satankova isn't listed there.

http(colon)//www1(dot)plasticsurgery(dot)org/find_a_surgeon/default(dot)aspx?country=Czech%20Republic#result

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline goatboy

Thanks for the replies, think I will keep looking then

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hi mate, Wait until I get back from Belgium on monday 7th May, am having my Op this thursday (3rd May 12) for £2000, I'll be posting pics and review of my experiences, for those who like me are on a budget, and can't afford UK prices. Just to let you know my surgeon is a member of the Royal Belgium Society of Plastic Surgeons and is also UK GMC registered and has worked within the NHS and also currently works within the Belgium NHS as well.

regards

Jim

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024