Author Topic: keyhole gyne surgery in cochin  (Read 7469 times)

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
Had the surgery by dr.hari menon at lakeshore hospital cochin on wednesday.since my family doesnt know abt this i am stayin at a hotel nearby.im nt supposed to take off the vest for 5 days .so hvnt chkd the results yet.pain level is minimum.the cost came around 48k including the vest nd day stay at the hospital.will update soon.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
take a bow bro.... infact i saw yu...my surgery ws just aftr yours... its amazing yu made it through widout yur parents suppport...take care bro...get well soon...my cost was 61k... howz healing goin?

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
thanks man !! guess il tell my parents later when the time is right.U saw me?as a matter of fact before entering the op room i was looking all around for a guy in their 20s  ;)But dint see anyone.. well as far as recovery, its going pretty well i guess except for the vest.Sometimes i just feel like ripping it off.Hws urs goin?btw when diju get discharged from the hospital?they delayed mine till 8at night for apparently no reason.And when is your next appointment with dr ??

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
yu wer unconcious wen i saw yu...3 nurses pulled ur wheeled bed and parked it right beside my bed where i ws getting ready for the op with the green clothes...recovery..not bad...didn open the corset though...frm outside it looks completely flat ...got discharged frm hospital at 8.45.. some confusion over room bookings and stuff delayed discharge..next appointment on tuesday at 2 or 2.30pm... sorry 4 d late reply..net ws out... heal good budd cya !!

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
nice man..but as far as the hospital goes,i heard they always do this.Delay the discharge for no reason.That was the only downside of the whole thing.some of the nurses were cute though ;)my appointment with doc is tomorrow at 11.Cant wait to getta proper shower.:D u too heal good man

Offline jesussave

Hi guys, i'm writing for d 1st time in dis forum, bt was watching the discusions here for almost 3 months, i'm also from kochi and plan to go for surgery under Dr hari, guys who had done already under him appear to be satisfied almost, plz give the latest updates regarding the recovery, hope anodrgyne and princerockz will reply soon, thanku brothers for giving me courage to think of surgery to fix gyno..

Offline dolby

• Posting Member
Sure Dear Friend....!!!

I am posting this reply from the hospital itself.

I had undergone the procedure this morning from Calicut Medical College Hospital.

Infact, I had been in search of a good place for this procedure for last two years. My requirements were it should be neat, cost effective and should have done by a Prominent Doctor.

I met about 22 plastic surgeons across Kerala for queries and advise. All are good but the COST and ESTIMATE given by them seems not affordable for an ordinary person even if I am aware about the cost of Cosmetic Surgery.

If you are planning to undergo the procedure from Calicut Medical College, you will get excellent treatment in very low cost of about all together Rs 8000/-.

You may have to expect and suffer the following as this is a Kerela Govt Undertaking.

1. All medical tests should be done from outside
2. Bad and megalomaniac behavior of Staff Nurses. (Not Doctors)
3. Long wait for some checks, diagnose and tests
4. Admission inside the hospital atleast for 4 to 6 days in ward.
5. Never expect hygienic rooms and bath rooms.
6. You may have to strip infront of some Doctors as well as some students. (Expect some girls eve)

If you are ready to suffer these few problems, I would suggest Calicut Medical College is one of the MOST BEST place to be a GYNFREE GENTLE MAN.

My sincere thanks to the Plastic Surgery Team.

With Best Regards

Dolby

Offline Gynox

I had the surgery done by Dr.Hari Menon, Lakeshore hospital. Feel free to ask anything u want. I ll b glad to help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024