Author Topic: Goodbye Moobies ( my story ) *3 weeks post op*  (Read 10949 times)

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
so I have surgery with Mr. Levick on the 24th on May and I can't wait. Had these things on my chest since my early teens and they stopped me from doing lots of things (I'm 26 now). I plan to lose a bit more weight between now and then (2 weeks)then continue after the op when im ready. I go to the gym quite regular so have got a little bit of muscle which has pushed the gland out and made them look worst. Here's some pics attached. I will be updating regulary pre and post op. cheers for your support so far.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:20:36 PM by SDJ »

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Great stuff man! Good luck with the surgery, hope it all goes great. Must be nice to have a date in the diary, I'll hopefully be going ahead in June/July. Looking forward to the updates :)
My Trip Report (Preop & Postop pics).

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
cheers mate, best of luck to you.
I finally paid for the surgery today too all sorted apart from the compression vests.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
If your getting your compression vest from Macom put in the promo 'mybreast' (lol) at checkout and gives you 15% off

Offline thetodd

Excellent! Know you've been waiting a while for this looking forward to seeing some good results :).
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Good luck mate. I'm sure you won't need it, Levick has been doing this for 30 years. :) Look forward to your pics!

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
cheers captain chesty! you saved me a bit there, thanks pal.
I'll continue to keep you all updated.

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
op is tomorrow! little bit nervous but not too much yet. any last minute tips or advice about post surgery care?

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Good luck mate. I'm sure Levick will do you right and all will go well!
Looking forward to seeing your transformation.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
..did you try your vest on yet? Just got mine from macom so i presume same as yours. tested it out earlier and wow is tight! I can hardly even get it on! 3 weeks day and night is going to be hard, just hope we get cool weather!

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
cheers mate.
yea I got the same vest, got a medium and it is snug but not as bad as I was expecting to be honest. Yea I picked the wrong time of year I think haha

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
had the op yesterday and ive not long got home so gonna keep this brief. its way too hot to be going through this! lol. op went ok but the anaesthesia was a bit scary since ive not had it before. found it hard to sleep cos of this heat so im crashed out on my bed at the moment. there was a lot more gland taken out than i expected and not much fat but all is good. update you all properly soon.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Glad it went well mate. Bet its a bit cosy in that vest right now! But tomorrow temperatures are due to drop! ;)

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
nice one m8. your on the other side now! and only a few days til you can take the bandages off and get a look! less than 48hrs till my op, little bit nervous but should be ok. How were you feeling afterwards? just wondering cus I will have to get train, but as next day sure il deal with it. also how was it having the drains taken out?    

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
nice one m8. your on the other side now! and only a few days til you can take the bandages off and get a look! less than 48hrs till my op, little bit nervous but should be ok. How were you feeling afterwards? just wondering cus I will have to get train, but as next day sure il deal with it. also how was it having the drains taken out?    

not long now mate, it will be fine! afterwards i felt a bit uncomfortable because of the heat mainly and the drains and cannula in your hand did my head in a bit til they were removed the following morning. to be honest i was expecting it to be a bit of a breeze, which it isnt, but it isnt too bad either if you get me. I took the train too mate I was fine on the way home because the train had air con until i got home I had to walk to my house and i think i over done it and my body felt on fire all night so didn't sleep well at all the first night home. the drains weren't too bad mate it did hurt a little but its over really quickly. Th soreness is definitely still there but its easy to cope with. my dressings are coming off Thursday and on goes my compression vest which im looking forward to because the dressing is really thick. ive had a little peek down the dressing at my nipples and the left one has a bit of a dent but the nipple hasn't caved in yet and the right nipple is the same but with less of a dent in my chest but hurts a little bit more. the incisions are all ok they look clean and pretty much healed up and are surprisingly small. will upload pics by the weekend.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024