Author Topic: Karadis money questions  (Read 1739 times)

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Hi all,

I am finally going to do it, I'm going to have surgery. I'm in my early 20's, and just got my first full-time job after uni so finally have some income. Been waiting for this day all of my life, I truly can't wait!!!

I've read that Karidis is the best right? I live in London so it sounded like my ideal option.

I just have a few quick questions to someone who has gone through with it:

* How much was it?
* Since I won't be able to afford a lump sum like that, is there a monthly payment option?

It's going to change my life I know it, so i don't care how much it is, it's just whether I can pay in stages or not. Couldn't see on his site, praying you can!

Would anyone like to share any of their stories with me?

Thanks

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Hey Adam, welcome to the forum buddy and good job making the decision :)

I've had my consultation with Dr. Karidis but not booked in surgery yet as I've got to get some dates straight first.

To give you an idea of cost, it's a little over £4k with a £1k deposit upfront. They never mentioned anything to me about monthly payment but well worth just ringing up and asking.

What I would say though is that general anaesthetic is more expensive to conduct than local - you might be able to save some money by going with local. (And it is an option with Karidis)
My Trip Report (Preop & Postop pics).

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Perhaps try to get a 0% credit card with a decent limit so it won't cost you any interest.

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies. I had a call with Karidis's PA and she told me that there is no monthly payment option  ???. It's paid in three instalments before the surgery. I booked a consultation for the 3rd Septembr anyway for £75 ;D! Don't care how I get the money but i'll find a way and keep you posted. Going to look for personal loans and suchlike. Karadis's PA told me that some people had done that. I would rather have a huge APR than the embarrassment of this condition!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024