Author Topic: is this is gyno? need expert opinion.  (Read 2264 times)

Offline sorrow

hi,

i am 19 years old, 69.5 kg and 180cm

i have been dealing with this since 12. i was slightly overwight before i hit puberty, and at the age of 14 i became skinny.. but my chest was still considerably large and my nipples were puff.

to be completely honset, for all this long i thought it was the fat that remained in this area when i was overwight.. =/

i know its not a "severe" case of gyno but STILL. this has effected my life in so many ways. whenever i wear a jeans and a shirt i look realy thin but it is visiable to others that i have "man boobs" its embarrasing because i am not even fat so people will think its just fat.   

also, it has always stayed the same since the age of 14 but now i am noticing that its getting bigger, what could possibly be the cause of this?

do you recommend surgery? because i really would like to get rid of it.

thanks

BY THE WAY:  it looks smaller in pics.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:49:38 PM by sorrow »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are slender and have had a problem for over seven years -- it will not improve spontaneously. The photos reveal mild gyne with large, puffy nipples.

Your choice is to live with it or to have surgery to permanently remove it.

If your choice is the latter, then do your homework and find an experienced plastic surgeon.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Prowse

I myself was constantly told "oh your so mild" but i hated it and i could always notice it very easily. When you look down at your chest its just your nipple poking out and makes your shirt stick out there am i right? i too am very skinny, 20yrs old 5'10 and 135lbs. I got it done and could not be happier other than the fact it seems that smoking weed has made it come back to a degree. I agree get your hormones checked and if smoke weed and care about your surgery being permanent, dont smoke weed after or a bit before.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024