Author Topic: UK Loans for surgery?  (Read 1281 times)

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Hi all,

I thought I had posted this two days ago, looks like it didn't go through! Was looking forward to replies when i logged on, god damn it!

Anyway, here's what I had to say:

I have consultation booked with Karadis in just less than a month! So excited! Only one thing stopping me from surgery, that's £££! I've managed to save almost £2000 but that has taken what feels like forever.

So, my question is, has anyone like me (22 year old grad in London) managed to secure a loan of some sort for this kind of thing?

I just want to get it done and live my life, literally couldn't care about ridiculous APRs or anything!

Damn7547

Hey man

I got my surgery booked with karidis on the 30the of Aug so not long now.
I paid 2k cash and the rest was put on a 12month interest free credit card. There are longer interest free Periods you could also look at. My credit card limit was £2500 so fit in perfectly for the surgery cost. Sure beats APR as long as you pay within the interest free period!!

Good luck with it

Mo

Offline adamj

• Silver Member
Mo,

Thanks so much for your reply! Can't thank you enough! Yeah, I'm definitely going to do that. 25 days to go for you, you must be so excited! Good luck and hope all goes well, sure it's going to be awesome!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024