Author Topic: Gyno?  (Read 1979 times)

Offline ABC

• Posting Member
hello, i'm new here. i was fat a few years ago, and i don't know if this is gyno or just remaining fat tissue.

should i go to surgery or just try to lose more weight? :/

Offline worryooobs

Dear. Don't waste money. You have a very moderate tissue. Tha is normal ya. If you want to conver it up wear a compression undershirts.

Offline darwyn

You have a nice chest. Be proud of it.

Could be like mine

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The condition of Gynecomastia is described as any surplus tissue in the male breast. With such a loose definition, yes you have it and so do 1/3 of all males. That means that it is statistically normal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline codemiester2006

• Posting Member
I wouldnt bother man it looks pretty normal to me... I could live with it  :-\ mine are bigger and more booby looking than yours. Dont let it bother you I doubt that anyone has ever said anything to you about them so that should give you a hint and if they have they are just giving you a hard time.

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
If you've already been losing weight, just keep that up and give your body a chance to even out/stabilize.  I dropped a little weight a while back (like 15 lbs or so) and assumed that everything would just redistribute over night.  It didn't -- but it's slowly getting there after several years.  Assuming you're young and just recently dropped the weight, give your body a chance to get used to your new weight.  If it's still there in another year or two, you can always consider more serious options then.

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
Hey,

I had mine done recently and my case was very similar to yours. I think I understand what you're going through. You worked hard to lose your fat and probably with the intention of losing G in the process. That was my case. I had 20 grams removed from each side which was almost all gland. The size of G doesn't necessarily impact how much it affects you. It's worse when you see yourself as a fitness buff but your body doesn't reflect it and there is nothing you can do about it. Losing weight and being fit is always a good thing though for many reasons.Also, If you do decide to go for surgery you have done a lot towards a successful surgery and recovery.  

Offline ABC

• Posting Member
went to doctor's, size of the gland is 0.75x1.50cm. should i operate? :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024