Author Topic: sick of gyno, just spoke to nuffield centre about surgery &NHS Dr appointment  (Read 2553 times)

Offline leafbradley

• Posting Member
sory if you just seen this kind of post els where just posted a similar one els where.

ive just spoke to someone from nuffield centre in jesomnd (newcastle upon tyne) about booking a consolation to get rid of this gyno!

I was told by a nhs DR to get my bmi down to 25 which ive done but after reading posts on hear most people seem to get turned down and the last hurdle, anyway i have a appointment tomorrow with a completely new Dr (nhs) and am nervous to see what he says!

on recomendations from my mother who is a manager of a drs surgery in newcastle I looked up nuffield centre (jeasmond newcastle upon tyne) apaarently they use all HNS certified surgeons! so I just got off the phone to them and she told me its cost from £2300minor £3800 majour or somwhere inbetween and consolation is £100-150 and would give me a price then (with a acutal surgeon not a sales person I could use them for the opp) when I told them about my mother the lady told me she would send a list of surgeons to see if my mother has heard of any she most liley has and would help with my descission, so i suppoose thats a good sign

anyway so anyone been to any of the nuffield surgerys, if thats a good price,what to expect from nhs?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024