Author Topic: If i have the Surgery will my nipples shrink/ be smaller size????  (Read 6132 times)

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I havnt been on here for a while, but thanks to this place, last year I discovered what the cause was for my moobs were and that i Can do something about it!!

Any since last april Ive decided to go ahead with surgery (some people here gave me some fantastic insight/drive to go ahead with it - so Thanks) ive been to to Dr Karadis last summer, as I had the money saved and was very tempted to get it done then, though I decided a against purely becuase im doung a masters at uni and would dusrupt it too much, so dceided im definatly going to have it done next summer :D

Anyway back to my quesxtion, I forgot to ask Karadis an important question (to me anyway) As to whether after surgery my nipples will shrink in size, or will they just stick out less/be less puffy???

Ive posted a couple of pics so people get an idea....any feedback from people would be grat thanks!

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Yes, the surgery results in the nipple decreasing in size

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Cheers for the response dude!

Yeah I thought it did, just dont get how it does?

Kinda wish i had the surgery the summer just gone.... but oh well looking forward to booking it for this year!

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Not totally sure why tbh, I guess in the same way that the excess brest tissue often gives us bigger nipples in the first place, the removal decreases them? (that's my guess).

I know mine shrank and its another new thing to get used to but it's an added bonus for a lot of people.

Good luck  :)

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Yeah buddy, those nipples will most definitely  shrink. I used to have "burger nips" they were fucking massive in the summer, I used to tweak them constantly when I had my top off, now my nipples just look like tweaked nipples 24/7. No more burger nipples.

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Ah Chopper, read your story loads mate (not a weirdo or anything lol) just your case seems similar to myn and You seem like you have got an pukka result! Therefore made me want to get the surgery done, epecially with Karadis.

Its funny you should say the nipple tweaking thing, i do it ALL the time, even when im staying over at my mrs's, as they look "ok" when im cold or tweeked, n im hoping i get the similar sort of result after surgery?!

He doesnt actually take any of the nipple away does he? Also were you worried about them ending up lopsided or concaving?

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
Mine shrank, I say about 20/30%?

I believe it's bigger in the first place as the glandular tissue is directly attached behind the nipple and is stretching the areola.

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
3 weeks post op with levick now. I'd say there's been a slight decrease in nipple size, noticeable but nothing major.
Gyno free :)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
I'm hoping surgery will cause the nipples to shrink - like others have said, my gyno looks far worse because of puffy nipples. It doesnt look nearly as bad when I'm just out the shower etc

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
There will be nothing behind them to push them out so, whilst they won't actually shrink, their appearance will be much smaller. And darker. I hated my big puffy pink nips. Now they are small and dark. It kinda looks weird, in a good way.

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Yeah you must be right, I spose the excess gland does that! Cant wait to get rid of that!

And Yeh im exactly the same out the shower or when i tweak them...I always ah not so bad. Before i even knew heard about gynecomastia, I awlays used to think, why cant they always be like that lol

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
How Long ago did you have ur surgery stem?

Whens yours Ricardo?

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Only 5 weeks mate. Still getting used to small nips and a flat chest. And wearing just a t-shirt to the gym. And them not wobblig when I brush my teeth or run up the stairs. It's all good buddy.

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
ha Fair play dude! Good to hear its gone well!  Where did you have it done?

I cant wait now, a while to go but looking forward to next summer tbh! Im more nervous about the recovery than the actual Op!

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Levick did mine. Recovery is ok, a little awkward in terms of mobility for a few weeks but I started back at the gym lifting after 5 weeks (Weds this week) with reasonable weights and no problems. Not sure I could do very much the first week after the op but time flies and summer and thin t-shirts are on the way.

I have a log here, I'll be posting a couple of up to date pics over the weekend, keep an eye out!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024