Author Topic: PIC :Gyno Free @ Hyderabad thanks all  (Read 7634 times)

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
Hi guys, waned to post my pics after having some shape, posting my pics before op and op after 3 months.. plz refer to my old thread for doctor and procedure info, it was done by @ Dr Sumitha Shankar @ Banjara hills, google her for details.. love u all.. thanks gynecomastia .org and all its member. once u see my before pics u knw wht i went thru..

Offline Dr. Prapul Chandra

• Posting Member
  • Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant
    • Concept Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Centre
this picture is totally BOGUS,the niplle size is diffrent,the shape of the chest hair is diffrent,it is a diffrent persons in the before and after pics, guys beware lot of marketing tricks going on to snare customers.

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
hey ru crazy or wht.. why shud be it bogus.. u can aswell download the pic and check for.. discrepancies.. i have been posting on this for 2 yrs now.. dont need to .. do all this ok.. you can see my birth mark below the left chest.. dont be detective out here..

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
this picture is totally BOGUS,the niplle size is diffrent,the shape of the chest hair is diffrent,it is a diffrent persons in the before and after pics, guys beware lot of marketing tricks going on to snare customers.

Maybe you should attempt to read the "Forum Policies For All Members" The pictures is from another angle but loots fairly legit at.

hammer

It all looks good to me! The big boobs stretch the skin that will also make the hair patron look different also! As he said the birth mark is there, and the lost of big boobs will make a BIG change!

Congrats on the new you! I can't even imagine what it would be like without my double "D"s after all these years!

Once again congrats!

Bob
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:20:45 PM by hammer »

Offline Dr. Prapul Chandra

• Posting Member
  • Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant
    • Concept Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Centre
sorry mooderator ,if you think it is ok[pics] then i apologise,i am suspicious as i got sent to a costly doc who quoted 1.2 lacs for the surgery ,but i got it done for 45k by a seniour plasic surgeon,lets forget i apoligise to the biggyno.sorry pal.
anyway the message remains watch out for marketing tricks.
excuse my new message to the moderator as i had not seen your answers,by you.

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
Thanks moderators.. and thanks for this website it helped me a lot..

Offline neon_cascade

• Posting Member
@biggynoguy

Congratulations with the results...it looks great

I have a request- could you please post a detailed experience of your surgery as soon as possible, regarding:
the clinic, procedure, how long it takes to be discharged after the surgery (whether you can go back home in a day's time), healing process, etc.

Thanks, and have a wonderful life ahead, take care! :)

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
Hey details will be the same as others, have got the operation done by Dr Sumitha Shankar,hyderabad, she is a very fine doctor, guys in hyd who do not have much info should google her, mine was a very huge gland

Op date: 15/08/2012
procedure : Gland + lypo
time duration: 2.5 hrs

as far ur others question, yes we can go home the same day... in fact i got in at 7 in morning, and left hospital around 5pm.. beacus i waned to leave.. if you want you can stay longer.. just go ahead and get the operation, from a good doctor.. you will how good it is aft the op.. best of luck

Offline 17rahul

• Posting Member
thanks buddy for sharing information
many many many congratulations javascript:void(0)

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
thanks buddy..and thanks evryone for ur wishes..

Offline arwind

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
it cost me total 55,000. But as we keep writing abt doctors they seem to increase their prices. so please chek it out.

Offline Srinivas

Had my surgery done with Dr.Ram Bhupal rao for 50 k two months back.The results are good comparatively.Though i had a tough time post surgery for the first two days but was back to work from my 3rd day ..but still am concerned about the minute mark on my chest a bit on the left hand side ..other wise things are good.

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
hey don worry about the results.. give it ssome time to hea dont panic. i suggest all guys out here post op, give it 6-8 months dont panic let it heal, if you doin gym or something stop for goood 3-4 months after op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024