Author Topic: BRAND NEW: B4 and AFTER Pictures  (Read 5266 times)

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have gone to soo much trouble asking a friend to put these pics on his site, so please give me some feedback.

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl//l908375iwt607jmpg/

I am concerned that my chest doesn't look 100% flat. In some of these pictures it may seem flat but that’s because of the light . "After4, After14 and After6 paint a clearer picture as to what my chest actually looks like.

As you can see, from the shadow created below chest,  it is not 100%  flat. Should this be like that or do you think there may still be little bit left?

I would be grateful to hear from other people who have had this operation.Was your chest 100% flat few months after the operation or there was still some fat left? Do you think mine may need a touch up?

Please note that I am happy with the outcome but out of curiosity I would like to know whether other people have had the same experience. I ‘d assume that my surgeon has left this bit of fat there on purpose but just wanted to check with others.

Although I have had my operation 2 months ago I have hardly any scare tissues (very few actually and they are not the cause of shape of my chest)

P.S. I do NOT want to mention my surgeon's name on this thread.

Thank you for looking
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 05:10:29 AM by arnica »

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
I'm going to be brutal, sorry, but I'm sure you want honesty rathar than meaningless platitudes.

Look at the rest of your body. Is your chest disproportionately fat? Nope. Your surgeon has done his part, you do yours. Get in shape.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
I have to agree... I actually think that is a superb job. Completely tonned chest and 'cuddly' belly would just look weird! You are all in proportion. ANd look really normal.  I think thats a great job with no signs of scarring or gyne whatsoever!

Time to hit the gym?!

Ian

Offline ed_nistic

• Posting Member
it looks v.good to me....... who did your correction

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
gym? whats that?:D

Pferdestärken, IT100 Thank you for your honest replies.
Yes my belly is a big problem, i have lost abit of weight recently and i am hoping to  continue doing so. However, i think if you pay ALOT of money, naturally you'd expect it to be perfect not 90% perfect.

I know its quiet proportionate but do you think if i lost weight it'll still look normal?I know there is still a little bit left and it looks ok for now but if i lost weigth then wouldnt it then be like b4........?

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
I think you have to remember its a gyne op, not cosmetic surgery as such. They are removing the gland and some surrounding fat, not removing the fat from all over.  

If you lost weight then once it came off your chest it would look flatter yes although looking at your pictures your not overly chubby :).  I am actually in the same sort of position as yourself and have recently lost 2 stone with another 1.5/2 to go i think.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
Hey It's not a big problem. I was just trying to point out that if your chest looked like some olympic swimmers with a belly underneath... that would be really odd!

If the gyne has been taken out then everything will reduce in line with each other... Are there any big hard moveable lumps left in your chest? If not then you should find that everything will stay even as you lose weight. Only one way to find out?! lol

Ian

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
Without wishing to blow your surgeons cover.... lol It's very lecvickesque isn't it... Scars up by the armpits etc!

Ian

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Hi,

I have gone to soo much trouble asking a friend to put these pics on his site, so please give me some feedback.
To be honest, I would agree with you.

To my untrained eye it looks like you just had the the fat removed and there's still a little bit of glandular tissue. Have you gone back to see your surgeon?

Offline arnica

• Posting Member

To be honest, I would agree with you.

To my untrained eye it looks like you just had the the fat removed and there's still a little bit of glandular tissue. Have you gone back to see your surgeon?

no i haven't  gone to see him yet, i wanted to ask you guys first and see what you think...before going to see him.

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
Hey It's not a big problem. I was just trying to point out that if your chest looked like some olympic swimmers with a belly underneath... that would be really odd!

If the gyne has been taken out then everything will reduce in line with each other... Are there any big hard moveable lumps left in your chest? If not then you should find that everything will stay even as you lose weight. Only one way to find out?! lol

Ian

Hey Ian, Thankx for your reply.

I don't feel any big lumps here have a look, it seems like a bit of fat still there.what do you guys think?

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/p/hfigkh506877dhfhg/

« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 05:11:44 AM by arnica »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

Hey Ian, Thankx for your reply.

I don't feel any big lumps here have a look, it seems like a bit of fat still there.what do you guys think?

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/p/apbk27/hfigkh506877dhfhg/

Mate, unless you're a body builder with the body fat % of a famine victim, you're going to have some fat on your chest. All normal blokes do. Being able to pinch a bit of fat is no cause for concern!
etc.

Offline arnica

• Posting Member

Mate, unless you're a body builder with the body fat % of a famine victim, you're going to have some fat on your chest. All normal blokes do. Being able to pinch a bit of fat is no cause for concern!

yes i know its normal but i would like to know whether this normal fat will be burnt off as i'm losing weight or will it always be with me ?

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Oh, sorry, I assumed you were worried about it in the context of your op. I don't think anyone can give you a certain answer to your actual question. Do the work and find out ;)

Offline arnica

• Posting Member
i will do... i 'll go and see him in a few months time to see....I'm just a bit paranoid...£4k was alot of money for me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024