Author Topic: BMI Card  (Read 2009 times)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
how easy is it to get accepted?
do i apply for it before my consultation with levick?
i have the money in full, but would prefer to pay it off during the journey of my recovery, and not skint myself lol.
thnx

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
I'm guessing its an unsecured loan. Criteria shouldn't be that difficult to meet providing you are in employment and have no negative points on your credit file..

Obviously it is up to you but if you have the money I advice you to just pay it out right. Whatever you do decide to do I wish you the very best of luck!

Offline boarder.2k9

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am currently having my BMI card processed. You can download the application form from: (at the bottom of the page)
www(dot)bmihealthcare.co.uk/patient-information/paymentoptionshome/paying-for-yourself/how-to-pay-your-bill/bmicard

Levick is £3805 so the BMI card should be processed with 48-72 hours. Having my surgery with him at the end of this month.

The BMI card works out that you can borrow money interest free for 6 month in £1000 increments (so either £3000 or £4000). You then pay back a minimum of 5% each month for the 6 months then it is 9.9%. I personally am going to borrow £3000, pay the rest then pay back the minimum then lump pay off what I can and get a loan for the rest from someone with a lower interest rate.

Hope this helps.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
thanks for the info!
tell me if you get accepted :)
did you have your consultation, then apply for the card after?

Offline boarder.2k9

• Posting Member
Not yet, my consultation is the day before my OP. I just applied online and they contacted yesterday needing a couple more pieces of information.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024