Author Topic: hard tissue question  (Read 2629 times)

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
high, got a quick question

Its been about 2 weeks since i had my op, just had some stuff removed no lipo, but i can fel some hard lumpy tissue under one of my nipples,

does this go away cos its makin my chest puff out a bit

cheers for your answers

Offline webster

• Silver Member
well you got to expect swelling to come and go its part of the healing process.

give it a few months IMO.  then if you're not happy see your PS & see what they say.

no need to feel despondent at 2 weeks though!

ATB Webster

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Areas of hard tissue seem to come and go. At the moment I have quite a lot of hard tissue on the left side, and its really quite swollen compared to the left. It looks almost as bad as pre op, and I've had a few low moments. I just look at pics of how its been much flatter to reassure myself that the swelling and tissue underneath is just temporary and part of the healing process. Its not easy to avoid getting really down.

I'm probably getting more pain now than at any point previously, the left side is quite sore and tender. Hopefully it'll pass in a few days and the swelling will subside.

Hang in there, after two weeks you still have a long way to go! Remember to stretch, massage and wear your compression garments as much as possible.

Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Yeh Ive got a lot of scar tissue on one side, and it does look unsightly....

Lots of massaging is the rorder of the day, be brutal and apply lots of pressure, my left side has gone down quite a bit using this technique...

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
 :D thanks for the advice guys,  its good to know it can only get better anyways... jus wanna see the final result tho!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024