Author Topic: Does it look like I have Gyne?  (Read 1567 times)

Offline kevin1dawson

There is a firm lump around my nipple but not directly under my nipple, sort of like a donut O.

Does this look like gyne? I am dieting and exercising (insanity) will it go away or am I stuck with this?

It really bothers me,

Thank you

imgur.com/wTwNEZw,luXWoGO,04xMlfa,uaKaS6f#1

(4 pic slideshow)

hammer

Yes, I would say that you that you have it! It will not totally go way as you loose weight however it may get a little smaller. The only way to get rid of any breast tissue is surgery! We (men) tend to gain more breast tissue as we put on more weight!

Sorry for the bad news, but it is removable!

Welcome to the forum.

Bob

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
i agree with mr. bob..
its not that its only us guys that have a tissue and think that OMG i've got breasts..
having tissue is normal, in fact, necessary..not having enough tissue is also a condition called crater deformity..
that is why in the surgey, even the docs take out 90% of it and leave the rest to support the chest..
so there is nothing to freak out about.. everyone is required to have a breast tissue..its only that ours grew a little larger or more than required...

but like the above comment says..it can be corrected..
good luck!!

Offline kevin1dawson

Aww ok, thank you! What type of surgery would it be called and about how much does it run for? They have to cut open the nipple right?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Gynecomastia surgery.  As far as cost...that varies from doctor too doctor.  Do your research and if you decide to have surgery, make sure you choose a qualified and experienced gyne surgeon.  Good luck!

hammer

The above post is very correct! A good gyne doctor will make you look like you never had big boobs were as a non experienced one could make it look like you did exactly like you did! Have your bobs cut off!

There are some great contributing doctors right here on the forum that can tell you what you need to do before you even start looking into surgery as well as many men that have got it done. I myself are one of the many that have accepted and live with them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024