Author Topic: Consultation Booked with Levick!  (Read 1807 times)

Offline tisamon

• Posting Member
Just booked a consultation for 2 weeks from now with Mr Levick, can't wait.
Gyno has made me who I am today, and I mean that in a bad way. Going to finally get something done about it so I can live at least a normal life!

Hopefully I can book surgery for some time in October, that way I can pretend to enjoy freshers week at university (for my flatmate's sake!) in late September, won't be questioned for wearing jackets etc post-op, and will hopefully be able to wear a normal t-shirt by summer!
Even if I can't take my top off due to scars still healing, being able to wear normal clothes without feeling self-conscious would change my life.

So anyway, this forum is responsible for this big decision, as reading the numerous success stories about Mr Levick and surgery in general had inspired and convinced me.

I owe it to current and future members to share my story and so I will do my best to keep you all updated over the next year at least!

I have included a few pictures of the condition of my gynecomastia, as well as what it looks like with a t-shirt that I would never think about wearing in public!

Offline tisamon

• Posting Member

Offline jamie10

• Bronze Member
Hey welcome to the forum.

By the looks of your pictures I'd say you are one of the less severe cases on here. I wouldn't have said yours was very bad, but the pictures are not taken at the best angles. More importantly, it doesn't matter what anyone says it's a personal choice at the end of the day!

Levick is a good surgeon, so go with him. At the consultation he really just glanced at me with my top off and got me to flex my pecs. He then just grabbed the loose tissue around my left pec (including nipple) and said this is what would come off (the breast tissue underneath). He said the test is to flex the pecs and if you get about an inch of loose breast tissue you have gyno which could be well suited for surgery. So I qualified. Sadly I am going to have to wait to get surgery because my BMI loan application got declined. I am trying to sort something else out and hopefully I can have surgery before the new year!

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Mr Levick is a good choice, you won't look back mate ;) I didn't! (see sig)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024