Author Topic: do i have gyno?  (Read 1439 times)

captainz123

]https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5466866E08A4307A!667&authkey=!AAyWxvVgavsCqT0&v=3

do i have gyno? I have been into bodybuilding for year and feel like i have noticed it more or maybe i am imagining things. I have started to take an estrogen blocker form stanzol so i will see in 3 to 4 weeks. but maybe i am just paranoid. thanks. also my left side of my chest has always been bigger do to surgery when i was younger.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I didn't see your pictures, but it really does not matter.

The condition is often thought of as being self diagnosed. That would mean that for most men, if they think they have it, they do.

Some lack of symmetry is normal. If you examine  yourself carefully you'll probably find that one ear is larger and one eye is larger A vertical line through the center of your brow, down your nose, through the center of your lips and the center of your chin is not a straight line. It is entirely possible that one foot is about a half size larger than the other.

Back to the issue of Gynecomastia. The problem is common among body builders because of the Testosterone boosters and steroids commonly used among them. When the body has too much Testosterone the body reacts by reducing the production of testosterone and converting the surplus to Estrogen. During this rebound period, Estrogen becomes the dominant hormone.

There are body builders who are much more informed than I that may respond. A question in the "Ask a Doctor" section might be a good idea as doctors who deal with Gynecomastia are usually well informed in the problems of body builders also. Chances are that your family Doctor will not be of much help.
Grandpa Dan

Offline daves123

• Posting Member
I can see your image.
Are you kidding me ?
Your chest is as flat as a pancake. It is impossible to even get a flatter chest.

Have you looked at any pictures of people with real gynecomastia ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024