Author Topic: Puffy Nips after Surgery :(  (Read 2211 times)

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

Been reading this forum for a while, and finally mustered the courage to get the surgery done 2 months ago in Toronto.

Photos attached. My left side looks O.K, but right side is still puffy and is oval shaped now.
I don't really feel any hard lumps.. Any idea what it could be? Do I need a revised surgery?

Opinion from resident docs here?

Thanks!!

hammer

I would say that it is still a little early to judge yet! I'm no doctor nor have I had this type of surgery, but having many others I know it take time for your body to totally recover, however, hopefully a doctor will chime in with an opinion.

Other then that I would have to say your looking great, congrats!

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
Thanks, man.

the thing is: I took off the vest after a whole week (recommended to me by my doc), and when I saw the chest - it was completely flat! Like I couldn't believe it. I still wore the vest then for 3 more weeks.

After the first week, my chest started looking a bit fuller - I started lifting at 4 weeks, but I doubt I gained so much muscle/fat to make it look like now. Unfortunately, I don't have the post op pictures because I thought it's going to stay like that forever...Now it is completely different from 1 week post op.

So, my question is do you know why the chest shape changed? I heard from somewhere it could be scar tissue... how do I get kenalog?

Thanks!

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
Bump  :'(

Any opinion from doctors here?

Offline TallSkinnyFat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024