Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 3687 times)

Offline moose21

So my story is I developed these at like 11 (hit puberty early) everyone told me just to wait and they'd go away.  Well I'm 19 now and am certain they are here to stay now.  They haven't barred me from taking my shirt off, but they definitely made me hesitant. I always have to give em a quick rub before going shirtless because then they look normal.  Basically, I just want an opinion from other guys to see on a scale of 1-10, how bad mine are.

I dont know if I want surgery or not. One side of me says I've gotten through 8 years with some but not a lot of ridicule, and I am very nervous about a botched surgery/my gyne coming back/ scar tissue or other complications... but at the same time I know I'll never be 100% comfortable with my body as long as i have gyne.   

Offline moose21

Offline Bodybuilder1992

• Posting Member
Saying you the truth you have little mild gynecomastia , i wish all the people were like me from the point of view to say that i have gynecomastia and not lying me because of the surgeon and just live with what i have and saying you should really consider surgeon ..

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Not that bad. I was like that in my teens just a little more tissue. By the time I was 30 I couldn't stand it anymore. It gets a little worse as you get older depending on if you party a lot. Drinking, pills, crappie diet and metabolism in general.

If it bugs you enough one day than do what you feel is right about it. Nothing wrong with handling your business. Best of luck.

hammer

Moose, you need to do whatever you feel that you need to do, but before you do take a few hours and look back at all the old pictures of young men that could fill a small cup bra. Not old guys like me, but young men like you that have visible breast that were getting surgery, you are no where close to that!

As far as I can see, I'll bet you could take your shirt off on a crowed beach and the only way anyone would notice is if you had a bull horn and asked everyone to look! Even then many wouldn't pay you no mind.

It took me a long time, and I'm a DD, to understand that we think people notice us more then they do, but the truth is they are all so busy with their own issues to pay any attention to ours! You find this out when you take witness statements. There can be 10 witnesses and 9 different stories!

Good luck.

Bob

Offline fortwayne

Your case seems very very mild to me.

Offline dummypiece

• Posting Member
very mild....don't bother....

Offline Trent032292

You won't be 100% comfortable with your body after surgery either.
The scars it leaves will be noticeable (to you at least) and you will never be 100% happy.
Give up on that desire. It's pointless. We are all flawed in one way or another.

hammer

You won't be 100% comfortable with your body after surgery either.
The scars it leaves will be noticeable (to you at least) and you will never be 100% happy.
Give up on that desire. It's pointless. We are all flawed in one way or another.

Amen, well said!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
realisticly , just deal with the fact you have tiny boobies. most of us would love to be that size .the most important thing is to be comfy with yourself. like was said the scarring will be noticeable and there is allways the probability of needing a revision or more plastic to correct what is left. good luck in what ever you choose.

hammer

Walt, I would have to beg to differ with you, as he has no boobies! If you were to call what he has "little boobies" then at  the A/B that you have they would equal cow udders, and then my DD's would be, HOLY SHIT!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024