Author Topic: Could do with some advice..  (Read 1397 times)

Offline baneofmylife

??? 19 years of age and still too shy to take off my t-shirt,  how bad is my case? I've had this problem for a good few years now, probably 5/6, in which period i've been to the gym and tried many things to alleviate the problem but nope!

I do not have a lot of money to be able to afford a very expensive operation so how much do they cost roughly in £ for a case like mine?

My nipples/chest actually looks good when the nipples are cold/erect and the entire chest tightens up, but in its current state no matter what kind of t-shirt or activity I am doing they are always visible and this is really chipping away at my confidence.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

here are my pictures:

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are not usually any physical problems unless the breasts are large enough to cause backaches. You are not large enough to be having those kinds of problems so the question is how much does it bother you? That is the only real measure of how bad it is.

Your narrative indicates that you have a significant problem resulting from the psychological effects. That would mean that it is time to at least explore the possibility of surgery.

Since I am on the coast of California, I wouldn't have a clue what the prices are in your area. Be patient, someone closer will respond before too long.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024