Author Topic: what you think of my results  (Read 6573 times)

Offline coco

• Posting Member

Offline coco

• Posting Member
here's almost 2 month post op ( surgery was feb 10).doesn't look flat enough to me, esp Left side.Keep hearining give it few months , but not completely convinced this is swelling.

Offline Trent032292

Looks really good. You can't expect to have a flat tight chest when you're A.) Overweight and B.) that fresh out of surgery. (not trying to be rude)

Offline ms123

• Posting Member
To me the results are night and day - the after picture is a massive improvement over the before pic.

Offline hateit

looks 10000 times better man. get your fat down and it will get even better i think. your not that skinny my man.

Offline hateit

maybe massage a little and do you use silicone gel or sheet?

Offline coco

• Posting Member
Yeh Iam wrking out, trying to get into shape.iam massaging  with arnica gel 5mins 2-3x/day. My ps said until I see him for 4 month post op. Do I really need to massage for that long?

Offline to_postop

• Posting Member
Did you have any of these so-called crater like formations/creases on the areolas after your operation? I am noticing these on myself and worried they will not heal

Offline coco

• Posting Member
Yeh when I flex my chest, there's an indentation/crease.
How long ago was ur surgery and with who?( assuming your from toronto given your name)

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Yeh when I flex my chest, there's an indentation/crease.
How long ago was ur surgery and with who?( assuming your from toronto given your name)

I'm 5 months post op and I had creases on both sides. Now I don't.... try to be patient and let your body heal.  The only thing I'm dealing with right now is slight puffiness on both sides, and a bit of scar tissue above my left areola. It's quite a journey but I don't regret any of my decisions so far.
Your results are great btw!

Offline gsrbooster

• Posting Member
That's a huge improvement!

Offline healthpro77

• Posting Member
I like it to be honest.  I'm getting mine done at the end of this month and I don't want him to over do it.  What you had done is exactly what I was hoping for.

Offline coco

• Posting Member
I feel it could be more flatter, esp in certain positions like sitting or leaning forward.
Post some of your before and after pics once you get the surgery.

Offline chiguy10

• Posting Member
Looks fabulous to me!

Offline coco

• Posting Member
Thanx but Iam still skeptical at 3 months. Can't say I feel comfortable without my shirt. Maybe I'll post pics at 6 mos. still wrking out a lot .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024