Author Topic: 20 months Post Op report....  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Hey guys...long time no see ha!  To be honest, I had almost forgotten about gyna and these forums, but not in a bad way I hope you understand.  Just too busy having an awesome life now that I'm free!  

The perfectionist in me doesn't like the slightly protruding right side, and it's very slight but only as my left is like, perfect, maybe too perfect ;)

But there is some scar tissue, some hard gristle stuff to the right of my right nipple, making it stand out a little more than my left side, but only I know it's there I suppose.

Going to call to see if I can arrange a check up on it to see what if anything can be done.  Has a very slight mooby effect sometimes, but compared to what I had prior...I could live with it.  

One of you guys messaged me concerning scars after 2 years...there aren't any, the incisions healed perfectly and even I struggle to find them if I look. The only thing left is when I raise my arms above my head, there is still a bit of denty action going on around the area of surgery, or if I tense my pecs....the skin folds a bit, but a quick rub and it evens out.  Guess you can't get it 100%  but on the whole, relaxed with a bit of gym work...looks great, all summer last year, swanning around with my top off which I have to tell you..was unbelievable ;)

Only went down for one check up about three months post op and he told me the right side was swollen but I've been working in Ireland for over a year so couldn't have kept making trips back over just for him to tell me it looked ok. etc...now it's been almost 2 years I'm going to sort out another visit and see what can be done about this remaining tissue, if anything.  

Hope everyone is ok and that all your OPs and results were to your liking.  I will try and check back on here from time to time or if I get any joy I will post results or what Karidis says.

Easy fellas!

Nip :)

Offline djrix187

• Posting Member
Thats awesome, I had my surgery with Karidis exactly 3 months ago today and I've kind of forgotten about it too. My right side is perfect, my left side looks like its almost on par with the right side now, so I just have to stay patient. I haven't massaged for the past week as I've been travelling and only just started massaging again today. I'm only going to massage for another month because then it will be 3 months of massaging done which is what his instructions state. After that I feel like I won't have to worry about making sure I massage twice a day and feel more free. I only went to the 9 week post op appointment with Karidis and he said everything looks fine and the incisions can't even be seen. He mentioned my right side has more muscle so I just need to train my left side a bit more. Anyways I'm quite happy with my results, and the left side looks like its almost even'd out now. Thanks for posting an update after all this time.

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Good to hear from you, yea I kinda forget about it and these forums but check in whenever I do.

Glad things are good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024